unrest behind the scenes (1 Viewer)

Viktor17

Its true Lawrence is going as it stands

Its true MR isnt happy with January but thats clear for all to see

The rest i havent heard anything about
Desperate if this is the case, and just doesn’t make sense. You give MR and AV long new deals then surely to give them what they want coaching set up wise.

I know how highly thought of DL is.

Ashdown

There will always be a level of disharmony at any club. You can only pick 11 players to start and people will always have alternate opinions and egos. Robins does very well most of the time to keep a lid on it.

Deity

Very difficult to form an opinion on a defensive coach. So much depends on the players brought in, the formation deployed, the level of protection the midfield provides etc etc .

We haven’t looked very secure in defence all season but have scored more goals than normal which has masked this in terms of our league position.

I don’t think rotating the defensive players, not building partnerships, etc helps and that isn’t down to DL.

Martw

Its true Lawrence is going as it stands

Its true MR isnt happy with January but thats clear for all to see

The rest i havent heard anything about
Can you elaborate on the situation with Lawrence as it simply doesn’t make sense to me ? Is it Money? I am presuming it’s the last thing Robins wants ?

fernandopartridge

Robins keeps saying there is a strong bond. That said i think there is a massive difference in heart and desire between Mcfadzean Kelly Eccles, Bidwell, Allen, Godden (before this season) and the likes of MVE, Thomas, Binks, Simms Wright and Da Silva. Not saying the latter group are not trying or anything like that, they seem solid pros, but the former group seemed to go above and beyond for the shirt and bleed Sky Blue which no doubt was also the case on the training pitch.
Oh give it a rest, it was 6 weeks ago that heartless team scored 3 in the last 12 minutes to beat Leicester

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hobo

None of this would of happened if
Mcfadzean was still here

McFadz was poor this season. Passing sloppy and slow. Lots of silly mistakes like taking a quick free kick and passing straight to one of the other teams forwards. Can't remember who got him out of jail either Thomas or Latibeaudiere I think.

mmttww

They didn't need bearing then

Wave Hello GIF

theferret

Win the next two and it's all sweetness and light again, people will be saying 'it's on' and will fawn over City Unseen videos with mario cart content saying what a tight group we have.

Not saying we win the next two, or that if we do we can make play-offs (don't think we will), but things can turn quickly.

People need to chill out, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise selection decisions etc. We're in a decent position as a club. There will be some downs, so just need to ride out this dip.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Win the next two and it's all sweetness and light again, people will be saying 'it's on' and will fawn over City Unseen videos with mario cart content saying what a tight group we have.

Not saying we win the next two, or that if we do we can make play-offs (don't think we will), but things can turn quickly.

People need to chill out, but that doesn't mean we can't criticise selection decisions etc. We're in a decent position as a club. There will be some downs, so just need to ride out this dip.
I think we've take a dip and will come good again. It's happened a few times over the last couple of years. Getting Sheaf back is crucial. We can't give up on a top six place but a good result against Rotherham will perhaps kick start things again.

messiahrobins

I think we've take a dip and will come good again. It's happened a few times over the last couple of years. Getting Sheaf back is crucial. We can't give up on a top six place but a good result against Rotherham will perhaps kick start things again.
Losing Sakamoto has ended the play off hopes. He was invaluable and a terrific player, my player of the season. Need a proper back up/competiton for him. Poku at Peterboro would a tremendous signing.

Users who are viewing this thread