Until (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

until some outside group can buy the ricoh from the ACL & CCC the skyblues will have no chance it dosen't matter if we are put into admin unless these 2 parties agree to sell to the next group.50% of a deal is no good to anyone who might be intrested and this is the biggest stumbling block the club find themself in.Do ACL & CCC want to do this i dont think they do but that would be the big ? that needs to be done for the sake of CCFC.

RoboCCFC90

Scottie I get your point about forgetting ACL, but who says that when SISU leave that ACL/CCC will deem the new owners worthy of owning the ground? Unfortunately it's not ACL/CCC's choice whether SISU are fit owners to run the Football Club, this is what the FA Fit and Proper Test is for.

ACL/CCC don't want to sell there investment and they do have a right to whom they choose worthy in respectable terms of which owners should be left responsible for the Arena, but while they are making the assumptions and presumptions CCFC is crippling at the fact that CCC/ACL are too stubborn to let bygons be bygons and part with a stream of revenue that is lining there pockets.

BrisbaneBronco

Scottie I get your point about forgetting ACL, but who says that when SISU leave that ACL/CCC will deem the new owners worthy of owning the ground? Unfortunately it's not ACL/CCC's choice whether SISU are fit owners to run the Football Club, this is what the FA Fit and Proper Test is for.

ACL/CCC don't want to sell there investment and they do have a right to whom they choose worthy in respectable terms of which owners should be left responsible for the Arena, but while they are making the assumptions and presumptions CCFC is crippling at the fact that CCC/ACL are too stubborn to let bygons be bygons and part with a stream of revenue that is lining there pockets.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

coundonskyblue

Dont want to sell it while Sisu are owners.

RoboCCFC90

Dont want to sell it while Sisu are owners.

Who says they will deem the next owners respectable and responsible owners and who says they'll be better? We could get the Venkys or similar?

RoboCCFC90

Well for a start they could not try and bankrupt their landlord?

Can't blame SISU for trying to bankrupt ACL, if they didn't think they could ever survive without CCFC no matter the situation shouldn't have invested. No proof tho that there is better owners for us on the horizon or that ACL/CCC would sell there share. Which means CCFC is doomed to fail no matter who is at the top

coundonskyblue

Can't blame SISU for trying to bankrupt ACL, if they didn't think they could ever survive without CCFC no matter the situation shouldn't have invested. No proof tho that there is better owners for us on the horizon or that ACL/CCC would sell there share. Which means CCFC is doomed to fail no matter who is at the top

No harm in getting rid of these incompetent baffoons then.

RoboCCFC90

No perhaps not maybe, we should all just agree with the majority rid ourselves of SISU and start moaning when the next lot come in and things don't improve..

Tell me Coundon how you feel tere are better owners out there or that the situation with the Arena will be resolved once SISU are gone?

coundonskyblue

No perhaps not maybe, we should all just agree with the majority rid ourselves of SISU and start moaning when the next lot come in and things don't improve..

Tell me Coundon how you feel tere are better owners out there or that the situation with the Arena will be resolved once SISU are gone?

Because of the way Sisu operate, ACL will never trust them. Therefore ACL will never give CCFC what it needs while Sisu are there.

However, ACL have support in that at the moment because of Sisu's history. When new owners come in I expect them to be given the benefit of the doubt and be allowed to buy into ACL (either ownership or income streams) for a fair price.

ACL will not want this mess to happen again.

RoboCCFC90

Because of the way Sisu operate, ACL will never trust them. Therefore ACL will never give CCFC what it needs while Sisu are there.

However, ACL have support in that at the moment because of Sisu's history. When new owners come in I expect them to be given the benefit of the doubt and be allowed to buy into ACL (either ownership or income streams) for a fair price.

ACL will not want this mess to happen again.

No one will argue that the way SISU have dealt with there negotiations is a strength in there armour left to be admired, although there is no proof that ACL will sell, no proof that any new owner coming in will want to purchase the club without that issue first being sorted and the club owning 100%, at which point there is no proof that ACL/CCC will sell there shares at a respectable rate or that the new owner will want to pay the amount that has been offered..

It's amazing that any Billie Joe could come in and people would assume that ACL were prepared to sell the stadium that an owner who could be worse than what we already have, in truth the fact SISU are failing is because they don't have the stadium and this all falls to the people who were dumb enough to sign the contract at the start, who sold rights off too ACL and weren't man enough to pull ACL/CCC up on it to begin with..

Users who are viewing this thread