Very strange news (1 Viewer)

This is probably the same story that was in the paper a few weeks ago. Really weird, surely she would've know when she gave him a blowy? Not sure what the one pretending to be a bloke got out of it either?

Nick

Administrator
Yeah its been in the paper a fair bit, just don't see how somebody would 1. Fall for it and 2. Be able to blag it.

Terry Gibson's perm

What a bizarre story I half expected it to say the lady from Bedworth/Nuneaton. How did they watch tv together with one wearing a blindfold, also does the sentence not seem a bit extreme or is it just me.

Nick

Administrator
What a bizarre story I half expected it to say the lady from Bedworth/Nuneaton. How did they watch tv together with one wearing a blindfold, also does the sentence not seem a bit extreme or is it just me.
Can you imagine, "let's go on a date, but oh yes you have to be blindfolded"

Weird

Nick

Administrator
If you were gay and you had a man doing you up the wrong un, you wouldn't know who it was if you were blindfolded.

n.b. I have no experience of this and I'm just speculating.
No but if my mate was wearing a wig and talking like a woman and we were sat watching tv I.think I'd realise! Unless she was always blindfolded when they were together in which case it's weird.

chiefdave

Seems harsh when you compare it to what you see people getting for things like rape.

What is it that is actually illegal? I'm assuming there was consent so its just that it was thought to be a bloke when it was a woman. What law does that break?

Nick

Administrator
Seems harsh when you compare it to what you see people getting for things like rape.

What is it that is actually illegal? I'm assuming there was consent so its just that it was thought to be a bloke when it was a woman. What law does that break?
I guess it is still rape as they aren't consenting to a woman

Astute

It just means that those getting lower sentences should have got longer.

Otis

No but if my mate was wearing a wig and talking like a woman and we were sat watching tv I.think I'd realise! Unless she was always blindfolded when they were together in which case it's weird.

I blindfold my missus all the time. Bend her over the edge of the sofa, stick a silent running vibrator inside her, make a few grunting noises and then just put my headphones on and start watching Walking Dead and Fargo.

Think she's getting suspicious though, cause it only happens on a Monday.

Need FX or Channel 4 to reschedule one of those programmes for another day.

Terry Gibson's perm

I blindfold my missus all the time. Bend her over the edge of the sofa, stick a silent running vibrator inside her, make a few grunting noises and then just put my headphones on and start watching Walking Dead and Fargo.

Come on Otis she is getting suspicious because most of us who tell the truth would only last through one of the ad breaks and you are claiming a whole hour show:whistle:

Sick Boy

I just saw this story, she would be better off being sectioned indefinitely than going to prison.

Flying Fokker

Virgin tivo?

shmmeee

I guess it is still rape as they aren't consenting to a woman

Does that mean if you sleep with a post-op transgender woman and she doesn't tell you, it's rape?

What if someone dyes their hair and you're really not into their natural colour?

Just mentioned this to my missus, she reckons a girl could tell it wasn't a real cock so she must have known.

Users who are viewing this thread