Video from the Changing Room (1 Viewer)

Hobo

A good reason why we don't want him here next season. :wave: More bye than buy Frank.

skybluepm2

What a bellend that bloke is. Should be embarrassed, not jubilant. His inconsistent bullshit form is one of the reasons we ended up being involved in the relegation dog fight.

'What we do'? Behave yourself you mug! Good luck in League 2 if anyone bothers to take a gamble on you. Certainly hope we don't!

Nick

Administrator
Austin Powers more like.

giphy.gif

skybluepm2

A key contributor to the dressing room obviously.

Comes across as a clever bloke. His punctuation is also impressive. I'm sure he will be buying the bottles of Dom P at his private table in a Birmingham nightclub tonight. Can't imagine he'll be shouting from the rooftops that he was benched today and deservedly so.

The CableGuy

The only video I want to see is the one where the players are celebrating promotion on the team coach (just like Watford).

Nick

Administrator
At least they were like that after we won / survived.

Imagine if they were like that after we lost and got relegated.

Brighton Sky Blue

Probably did it after Worcester but Pressley banished the evidence from reaching Twitter.

Hobo

Yes and it was these players that took it to the last game of the season. Let's not big up an away win at Crawley who have been relegated and one of the worst teams in this league. The reality is we are not much better.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

did the subtitles on that have anything at all to do with what he was saying ? I couldn't understand a bleedin' word.

stupot07

Great work ethic to press and tackle the Crawley defender in the 90th minute.

So he bloody should, he'd been on the pitch less than half an hour (61st minute sub).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluepm2

did the subtitles on that have anything at all to do with what he was saying ? I couldn't understand a bleedin' word.

I've just watched this again, several hours after it initially made me cringe. It has again....

I believe the translation is as follows; 'woop woop woop woop woop (repeat x 1) squaaaaaaaaaaaad, yeah baaaaaaby'. The 'subtitles' say 'what we do'. Finishing 17th; yep that's about right. It makes no sense especially coming from this imbecile.

5 goals, well done.

skybluepm2

Looks about 12 in the video

Ha ha. Was thinking the same. Some player already for a scrawny weed. Imagine when he fills out and gets a muscle or 2.

He should definitely stick to the football though and not follow Nouble by pulling out the gun fingers!

ccfc92

Ha ha. Was thinking the same. Some player already for a scrawny weed. Imagine when he fills out and gets a muscle or 2.

He should definitely stick to the football though and not follow Nouble by pulling out the gun fingers!

I'm surprised the "shoot you with ma fingers, yeah blood" didn't come out :facepalm:

SkyBlueRuffian

He's always chatting shit on Twitter, normally with his brother team mates, Odelusi, Targott, Willis, Samuel etc, doing all their talk. Bomb squad is his next destination.

Nick

Administrator
Somebody say brother?

[video=youtube;lrjtJBxSUKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjtJBxSUKQ[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread