Villa Scum on Here (1 Viewer)

J

JuanDan petrolman

why the hell have admin let a villa fan on this forum? they dont even play in our league and incase you might have forgoten they sent us down to relegation a few years back. I joined this place hoping it would be a haven from all the idiots and morons that make up the membership of GMK and the truly awfull west terrace. (clearly made by a group of..how shall i say? mongs!)

and whats with the pic of robbie keane at the top of the page?

that aside i hope to have some interesting debates on the fate of the sky blues this season

i for one think were going down

Juan

Nick

Administrator
Thanks for that post :)

There is a villa fan on here who is clearly on a wind up so I am simply not rising to it :) I am letting him try to wind people up (not working) and then when they get bored they will stop, if they don't stop I will ban them in the next couple of days :)

As said that is a temporary picture at the top until I work on a decent collage of past and present CCFC legends!

J

JuanDan petrolman

relax? RELAX?

ok so cleary your not a true skyblue, thats fair enough but can you tell me this, are there actually any real city fans on this forum, and another thing why cant i add a signnature to my profile? the page just times out?

and to think i thought the other sites where badly run

Nick

Administrator
The page seems to be working fine for other people I think?

There is an ask the admin forum where these questions can be asked :)

Rob

A true Sky Blue? For some one which can't tell the difference between Danny Fox and Robbie Keane it is quite laughable you can accuse some body else of such a crime? :D

Also, on a side note... What would have been the problem if it was Keane anyway?

lew

lol not a fan. Genius of you to work that out after being on here about an hour isnt it. And to be honest why would we give a rats ass about villa any time soon anyway. Different league to us, they dont care about us. Lets focus on the teams in our own league first then if we do play villa fair enough.

covlad

JuanDan petrolman said:
relax? RELAX?

ok so cleary your not a true skyblue, thats fair enough but can you tell me this, are there actually any real city fans on this forum, and another thing why cant i add a signnature to my profile? the page just times out?

and to think i thought the other sites where badly run

Well for a start, your winding me up. You come on saying this sites this and needs that.

are there any true city fans on ere, good coming from someone who cant tell keane from fox.

Any more and You should be banned, the sites been running 3 days for fook sake so give it a rest.

feel free to pm me if you think my coments are out of order but in this case I think I speak for the majority.

J

JuanDan petrolman

ill have you know that i havent got the best eyesite due to an accident involving a broom and a pile of bricks hidden under some tarpaulin. So i apologise for my unfortunate disability but would appriciate it if you didnt take the piss

J

JuanDan petrolman

SkyBlueJim said:
Definate wind up it was Dan Fox before it is now Robbie Keane !!!!!!!!

Does it change every few minutes ?

your smart aint ya?

Users who are viewing this thread