Walsall (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Walsall (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Walsall (Away) </h2>
walsall-badge-125144-3152.png

Bescott Stadium
3PM Kick Off
</div>

covcity4life

tough midlands derby. wallsall are unbeaton. i would take a draw

think we will lose :( *

* i need mroe time before i can go into games expecting to win!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Goals goals goals.

2-4. Maddison, Armstrong, Ricketts & JOB.

Reda to see red for 2 bookables late on.

Ashdown

We look like we have goals all over the park at the minute so surely we can score ?! Can we keep a clean sheet there though ?

ready_96

We shouldn't really drop any points from the next three with the form we're in at the minute...i just hope we can avoid picking up injuries and go on unbeaten run of 10+ games.

I fancy city to win 4 - 2. Then we'll stuff Southend at home in front of a bumper crowd. Then we go to burton and armstrong will get his hatrick live on sky and we win 3-0 :guitar2::claping hands:

FRY-CCFC

0-2 Cov

Team:

Burge

Willis Ricketts Johnson Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

Lameiras Maddison JOB

Armstrong

SkyBlueCraigo

Driving up from Somerset with a couple of mates, can't wait not done Walsall away before! Going for a 3-1 City win. Armstrong at the double again & Murphy to grab his first goal for the club late on. PUSB

steveccfc

2-2 this one I reckon. As said previously I think this will be our toughest test so far this season, really looking forward to the game. Where are most fans going for a tipple pre game?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

As much as I would love to be proved wrong, I don't think we'll make it four (five including last year) on the bounce. Would bite your hand off for a draw.

Not because I don't think we're good enough to win there because we certainly are but at this level finding that level of performance consistently is very tough. Did The Bescot for the first time last year and can't wait to jump on the train & enjoy another day out with the SBA!

Skyblueweeman

I predicted we'd get tonked by Wigan. We won 2-0.

I therefore said we'd get turned over by Millwall. We won 4-0.

I postulated that we'd get battered by Crewe. We won 3-2.

This time round, Walsall will turn us over.

skyblueinBaku

I predicted we'd get tonked by Wigan. We won 2-0.

I therefore said we'd get turned over by Millwall. We won 4-0.

I postulated that we'd get battered by Crewe. We won 3-2.

This time round, Walsall will turn us over.

I hope that you keep this 'negativity' going all season, weeman.

lifeskyblue

Keep going weeman....hopefully your predictions won't get any more successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

I'd take a draw. 10 from the first 12. Well beyond expectations.

wingy

Remember not many years back It always4-something.
They've Improved since then.
Dean Smith Is doing a very good job on a small budget, I reckon this will be a draw.

mark_ccfc

Be an interesting game this one. First time we have met someone who is on form. I think it will be a draw, or we may lose by a small margin. Although we have thoroughly deserved our wins we rode our luck a little with the clean sheets. Also Adam Armstrong can't keep scoring at this rate (or can he?)

Saying that I think playing away from home is good for Armstrong with the home team pressing forward and his pace catching them out on the break.

Who knows? Would settle for the draw though.

mark_ccfc

Walsall results so far:-

Rochdale 1-2 Walsall
Southend 0-2 Walsall
Walsall 1-1 Oldham

Good form away from home - not so good at home? ;)

perry8

I've got 2 spare tickets for sale for the game on Saturday (brought 2 sets of tickets as I didn't think the first transaction went through). £20 each.

Let me know if you're interested.

Perryccfc

Gladly take a 0-0 now. Although I think this may be a step to far, and my head it saying a close game but 1-0 Walsall unfortunately. I pray to the heavens I'm wrong though!

kg82

Gladly take a 0-0 now. Although I think this may be a step to far, and my head it saying a close game but 1-0 Walsall unfortunately. I pray to the heavens I'm wrong though!

I'm not sure we'll be involved in many 0-0's this season. Obviously we'll have off days, but that will probably mean the other team nicking it! So if anything, I'd go with your 1-0! However, I think we'll win!

Johnnythespider

I'm more confident in our away form than at home and think we will win this by two goals, probably 0-2 as the defence will want to make up for the goals last night.

Users who are viewing this thread