Ward signs on loan! (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
if ward and sheffers start i can see us starting to bulge the old onion bag, we have in them 2, a great potential on chances coming in!! shame freddy is injured, but king would be god send this weekend!

Sky Blue Luke

The more he plays the less we pay Bolton :p

Seems a good way of doing it.

ccfc luke

Could be a great signing.
Does anyone know if there is an option to extend the loan because 4 months isnt very long?

PUSB

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Tabz, there is because e have him until january.

Great prospetct. Boothroyd says he has the potential to be as good or even better than Adam Johnson, sounds pretty good if you ask me.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Full story,

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2149301,00.html

Now lets hope we can get King in before the days out and get three points against the scum.

Why the club did'nt keep details on the deal under wraps is beyond me,it makes our club look amerturish,THE MORE HE PLAYS THE LESS WE PAY!!!!!!!,it realy is embarrising.Theres gonna be so much attention put on this now,i get the feeling that if he is peforming below par,he's gonna stay in the team no matter what just to save us money.Normally a new signing would come in and start there first game on the bench if signed just a few days previous,it'll be intresting to see if Ward's on the bench today,i bet you no matter what he WONT be on the bench the next game,laughable realy,lets just hope he peforms to the standard which reports say he can.
PUSB[/QUOT

Why the club did'nt keep details on the deal under wraps is beyond me,it makes our club look amerturish,THE MORE HE PLAYS THE LESS WE PAY!!!!!!,it realy is embarrising.Theres gonna be so much attention put on this now,if he is peforming under par a keeping his place people are gonna say he's only in the team to save the club money.Normally a new signing would start there first game on the bench if signed just a day previous,it'll be intresting to see if he starts today!!!!!! i bet you he WONT be on the bench for the next match,laughable realy,lets just hope he peforms to the standard reports say he can and justify his place in the team.

smileycov

Facebook User
trevor, completely disagree with you. it is sound management the deal we have. he was being chased by 12 other clubs, aidy has not once shown that if someone is not performing they will stay in the team if he likes them/deal says so. so why would he do that now. the idea in the play pay less, is to show bolton we want him to play reg, they want him out to perform not sit on the championship bench. great move, and shows we can think outside the box. seems to me that what ever this club try's to do someone has a pop at them.

i don't see how a bit of forward thinking is embarassing?
PUSB

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I'm not having a go at the signing smiley,but the details of the deal SHOULD NOT have been branded about as they have,the more he plays the less we pay,i just hope he peforms,because if he does'nt and still gets in the team it will be a joke.Im sure he will do well though.
And please could everyone STOP getting on David Bell's back,he has become an easy target,it's getting boring,what about good old McSheffery whose been woeful scince his return.In the first 2 games Bell claimed an assist and got a goal and has'nt done bad yet he still gets stick.

Users who are viewing this thread