Wasps bus (1 Viewer)

Otis

Has anyone else seen it? :eek:

I just saw it sail down Radford Road and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Not sure if it's a WM Travel bus adorned in Wasps' colours, or it's Wasps' own bus, but it is a double decker bus completey covered in yellow and black and I mean the whole bus, not just an advertising banner and it has Wasps written all over it. It looked identical to a WM Travel bus, so maybe it is one, but it looked completely brand new too.

Completely shocked me as well as annoying me of course.

Sick Boy

I still find it bizarre that there is so much apathy on here towards them trying to poach fans.

Ccfc fans I know in real life detest them

mechaishida

I still find it bizarre that there is so much apathy on here towards them trying to poach fans.

What they've done isn't irrevocable, because I can't see them sustaining an interest level, however I too find them somewhat loathsome. I just choose not to debate about Wasps ad nauseum; I'd rather not give them the attention to be honest.

J

Jack Griffin

I just saw a Wasp liveried bus enter the Ring Road at the Foleshill Rd Junction, bright yellow with an insect logo on the side, hard to miss! I presume it was coming from the Ricoh cause Wasps had a match today I think.

First the take the stadium, next its the buses :eek:

Youse boys were beaten to the punch.

Covrock

Drove past the Parkgate pub in Holbrooks. It's having a mega makeover. All the windows had Wasp flags in, has this fallen to the egg chasers. I used to use it, and it was always Sky Blue.

stupot07

Absolute cocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Drove past the Parkgate pub in Holbrooks. It's having a mega makeover. All the windows had Wasp flags in, has this fallen to the egg chasers. I used to use it, and it was always Sky Blue.
Yeah I have seen it too, did wonder what was going on.

Has it been bought out?

mechaishida

Throw large cabbages and hot bovril at it, en masse, when it reaches the terminus. Then spray-paint a big Sky Blue middle finger on it.

Urban Terrorism for a truly warranted cause, comrades.

Otis

I think we just need to daub 'Swat the' in front of every Wasps logo/sign/poster.

italiahorse

Luckily enough you can do both.
CCFC fans I know in real life just enjoy the football.

The apathy is towards Sisu who are spooning you a new stadium in Rugby.

Sick Boy

Obviously all ccfc fans are enjoying the football.

You're just a greedy hypocrite with suspect morals who is only interested in self-gain.

torchomatic

"You" not "us"?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

If for some reason I wanted to catch a bus if that one turned up I would wait for the next one or walk.

Moff

Equally the CCFC fans I know, enjoy the football and dont particularly like Wasps.

They arent apathetic to SISU, they want them gone like everyone else, its just they would like Wasps to go with them.

In an ideal world, Club gets new owners, and club gets the ground.

mechaishida

This is your opinion, not fact. Apathy is an incorrect term to apply to SISU; they're either hated or merely accepted - there is no grey area.

Why are you defending a franchise that has exploited a situation so underhandedly as Wasps have, to acquire a stadium that, by rights, they have no business trying to acquire? I'm not a businessman, nor is my business acumen anything to write home about, but I know when I see an opportunistic bunch of vultures trying to trample our club into the dirt.

Your allegiance is very clear, and how you can call yourself a fan of CCFC is beyond me.

italiahorse

This is your opinion, not fact. Apathy is an incorrect term to apply to SISU; they're either hated or merely accepted - there is no grey area.

Why are you defending a franchise that has exploited a situation so underhandedly as Wasps have, to acquire a stadium that, by rights, they have no business trying to acquire? I'm not a businessman, nor is my business acumen anything to write home about, but I know when I see an opportunistic bunch of vultures trying to trample our club into the dirt.

Your allegiance is very clear, and how you can call yourself a fan of CCFC is beyond me.

I'm not defending them. I go and watch them.
I'm saying the deal is done and now we need to work with them as we have no choice.

If your plan is for Wasps to fail and Sisu get the stadium then you are misguided.

Otis

I'm saying the deal is done and now we need to work with them as we have no choice.

If your plan is for Wasps to fail and Sisu get the stadium then you are misguided.
It's a nice dream though isn't it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

It's a nice dream though isn't it.

....and due to being screwed over by all parties, its all we have left.....

...although the "wasps to fail" part is achievable...but only if the people of Coventry stop supporting the cunts...

mechaishida

Giving them your money is a lot worse than merely defending them.

Wasps will fail, it's a question of when not if - whether CCFC get the stadium or not, I don't know.

I'd rather be misguided than a egg-chasing sell-out, thanks.

italiahorse

....and due to being screwed over by all parties, its all we have left.....

...although the "wasps to fail" part is achievable...but only if the people of Coventry stop supporting the cunts...

Don't put any money on it.
There is only one winner unfortunately in a SISU Vs Wasps/CCC battle.

italiahorse

Giving them your money is a lot worse than merely defending them.

Wasps will fail, it's a question of when not if - whether CCFC get the stadium or not, I don't know.

I'd rather be misguided than a egg-chasing sell-out, thanks.

It's called a race to the bottom.

Nick

Administrator
It's called a race to the bottom.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread