Wasps getting desperate (1 Viewer)

bradwellskyblues

buy a ticket for saturday and get a free drink i imagine champagne but who knows

Hobo

Shouldn't this be on the Wasps forum as it has nothing to do with Coventry City?

Gazolba

It's not desperation, it's good marketing! Yes, it should be on the Wasps forum!

Grendel

wingy

Don't know their structure but does one inducement from ACL benefit the other(Wasps)

chiefdave

buy a ticket for saturday and get a free drink i imagine champagne but who knows

Why would anyone need to buy a ticket for Saturday. You got one for this weekend for a quid when you got one for the last match.

Between the free drinks (not the first time this season), virtually free tickets and subsidising the Buzzcocks gig I'd love to see how the figures add up.

Grendel

Why would anyone need to buy a ticket for Saturday. You got one for this weekend for a quid when you got one for the last match.

Between the free drinks (not the first time this season), virtually free tickets and subsidising the Buzzcocks gig I'd love to see how the figures add up.

People laughed last year when I mocked the strategy of offering free tickets here there and everywhere.

However, this ultimately is the problem they face. This form of marketing is non premium and yet they try and espouse the product as a premium brand. They cannot have it both ways. Is it a premium brand - in which case the product will attract traffic on its on volition or is it not?

Interestingly CCFC marketing is aimed at selling the product on offer for its own worth. Wasps are resorting to free drinks, subsidised concerts and bogof promotions.

Which is the premium brand?

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope the police are viewing this and will be having extra officers in the area for random breath testing as everything seems to be connected to drink there and I can't believe they are all using public transport.

italiahorse

I hope the police are viewing this and will be having extra officers in the area for random breath testing as everything seems to be connected to drink there and I can't believe they are all using public transport.

Bring back prohibition? :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Bring back prohibition? :thinking about:
I think he means drink driving. You would think the Police would be all over it (and Football Games) with the car parks by the Ricoh / The official ones. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Otis

Surely they'll all be using the new train station won't they?

Users who are viewing this thread