Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Judging by that, it is literally only really the bondholders getting anything from it?
A couple of million left for the other creditors to share?

jordan210

Judging by that, it is literally only really the bondholders getting anything from it?
A couple of million left for the other creditors to share?

Wonder if that is the play to try and get the bond holders to agree. Screw everyone else and the bond holders. But they walk away with something...

duffer

Wonder if that is the play to try and get the bond holders to agree. Screw everyone else and the bond holders. But they walk away with something...

Does sound something like that. Strange that the bondholders, or at least some of them, went through all of the hassle of crowdfunding legal advice but then didn't challenge in court. We might know in a few, but if I was a betting man I'd put a fiver on MA winning this.

Nick

Administrator
Posted on other thread

dO9Zqyj.png

jordan210

Does sound something like that. Strange that the bondholders, or at least some of them, went through all of the hassle of crowdfunding legal advice but then didn't challenge in court. We might know in a few, but if I was a betting man I'd put a fiver on MA winning this.

I wonder if who ever has a bigger amount of bonds threw weight around on it. Need someone on the bond Facebook group to see what the full message said

Mcbean

Pretty clear then they are going into admin - that may be the only decision - then it’s down to the administrator which direction it takes

Dions Dong

You just know that this will go against us and MA will be preferred.
Then we will have another years worth of legal judicial review challenges 😔

tisza

That’s my thinking. Surely would have been a 2 min job. But who knows. Admittedly King has come late to the party.
Decision provisionally made before hearing after paperwork etc submitted. Hearing to see if anything exceptional needs decision to be changed.

Flying Fokker

This King guy, does he always do business like this? Is he fit and proper? What prevented him putting a bid in regardless of SISU? Ahh there we are. SISU all along. They held him back? It’s a strange way of doing business. There is a lot of bull flying around.

Supposing this guy has 85% of the business? That was a bit of a gamble for sepella et a, unless they genuinely sold?

NorthernWisdom

Andrew Sheridan said:
This is a pleasing outcome, which helps secure up to 1,000 jobs in Coventry and ensures that the venue will continue to play a major role in the city’s economy as a world-class entertainment and hospitality venue and home for Coventry City Football Club.

a) specific mention of home for us
b) no mention of Wasps

Probably asking too much to read into a quote after an event, but hey, at least there is some tangible evidence for what happens going forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread