Watch this space.... (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

ACL, Appleton, the Football League have been relatively quiet since the FL dropped it's bombshell and opened up a whole new can of worms. This leads me to think that something is going on in the background.

I get ridiculed on here for my emails to the Football League etc but I have now emailed:

The Football League suggesting they now stand up to SISU, not just on behalf of CCFC but also on behalf of the other 71 league clubs to demonstrate it has a club's interest at heart. I have also requested that they tell Appleton the process should begin again and the 10 points deducted returned "due th their admittance of serious errors" in providing Appleton with incorrect information.
I have also emailed Appleton pointing out his duty as an Officer of the Court is to base his findings on correct information now supplied and in order to ensure equality and fairness the process of administration should be re-opened and further bids now invited.

PUSB - NOPM

skybluepete1987

Les Reid broke the 'bombshell' on Friday afternoon, both ACL and Appleton responded with statements immediately, it's Sunday morning and yesterday was Saturday - I think you're being very optimistic to think that something has or is happening.

Admire your efforts but personally I don't think Friday's development changes anything.

CJ_covblaze

If it did get opened up again wouldn't SISU just outbid everyone else?

SIR ERNIE

ACL, Appleton, the Football League have been relatively quiet since the FL dropped it's bombshell and opened up a whole new can of worms. This leads me to think that something is going on in the background.

I get ridiculed on here for my emails to the Football League etc but I have now emailed:

The Football League suggesting they now stand up to SISU, not just on behalf of CCFC but also on behalf of the other 71 league clubs to demonstrate it has a club's interest at heart. I have also requested that they tell Appleton the process should begin again and the 10 points deducted returned "due th their admittance of serious errors" in providing Appleton with incorrect information.
I have also emailed Appleton pointing out his duty as an Officer of the Court is to base his findings on correct information now supplied and in order to ensure equality and fairness the process of administration should be re-opened and further bids now invited.

PUSB - NOPM

VOR: Another top post, right to the heart of the matter as always.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hypothetically (and it is hypothetically) speaking, (he say's with fingers crossed behind his back!), supposing Elvis gets us back to the Premier League in just two seasons. Surely we would HAVE to return to the Ricoh if our "new" stadium isn't ready? Just a daydream thought guys. :sleep:

Voice_of_Reason

"They shan't defeat us, we'll fight till the game is won" -- THAT is why I will take every opportunity, no matter how small or trivial mit may appear to some TO KEEP FIGHTING !!!

covhead1

vor, i agree 100% with you but like previous poster said too early to tell if somethings going on yet.

jesus-wept

Cast your minds back a few weeks, Bob Ainsworth made a statement to Paul Appleton prepare to stand aside, he also mentioned in one of his early day motions in the House a ten page letter from sisu to the FL. Ainsworth will be in receipt of certain knowledge that hasn't come out yet of that I am certain, how relevant we don't know, how significant we don't know that either. I found Gregg Clarks admissions a bit of a surprise, were they deliberately leaked ? . One thing for certain there's a lot more to come yet. CCFC ltd were supposed to be liquidated bt now and hasn't been yet, why ?

jesus-wept

Just wonder what the price could be. I think it will come to that to be honest. I thought I read somewhere Heskell offered something plus extras as and when we ever get back to the Premiership and I think sisu retain a percentage interest in any future business. Seppalla ain't stupid and knows a 3/5 stint at Northampton can't be sustained.

Spionkop

VOR, keep at it mate. Would never belittle anyone who does what they can.
Greg Clark obviously wants to leak certain things. He's quite rightly getting stick from us and he can't reveal everything, the shifty goings on behind the scenes. This 12 page document he received from Sisu etc. So, he wants to show us there are things that need looking at, without losing his job.
Yes, why no liquidation yet?
Hoping Mr Ainsworth, despite the flak he gets, is still working away.
And Haskell isn't here in sunny Coventry for a holiday.
The admin process may yet be returned to.

Sent from my Samsung laptop with a CCFC sticker on it.

shmmeee

Probably or ARVO rejects the CVA.

I thought as a connected creditor they don't get to vote on the CVA, that's why ACL held the power before.

No guarantee Sisu would win again, the game has changed a bit since. Surely actually having a 10 year tenure at a ground would imply anyone not at Northampton would be seen as best for the long term future of the club.

There is also the tiny possibilty that Mr Clarke find his testicles and refused to give the GS back to a company that intentionally tried to defraud the FL.

st john

VOR, keep at it mate. Would never belittle anyone who does what they can.
Greg Clark obviously wants to leak certain things. He's quite rightly getting stick from us and he can't reveal everything, the shifty goings on behind the scenes. This 12 page document he received from Sisu etc. So, he wants to show us there are things that need looking at, without losing his job.
Yes, why no liquidation yet?
Hoping Mr Ainsworth, despite the flak he gets, is still working away.
And Haskell isn't here in sunny Coventry for a holiday.
The admin process may yet be returned to.

Sent from my Samsung laptop with a CCFC sticker on it.

IAgree. Just why did Clark agree to be interviewed? he was either totally unprepared, or worse, stupid to think he wouldn't be asked any awkward questions, unless there is another agenda.

TurkeyTrot

IAgree. Just why did Clark agree to be interviewed? he was either totally unprepared, or worse, stupid to think he wouldn't be asked any awkward questions, unless there is another agenda.

Damage limitation?
When it all comes out in the wash.
"Honest mistake guv, we owned up a few weeks ago."
Some folk will buy it, some will even defend it...

RogerH

After the FL admission, they now have to bite the bullet and rectify their mistakes. If it means crossing swords with SISU, tough, they should have got it right first time.

stupot07

I thought as a connected creditor they don't get to vote on the CVA, that's why ACL held the power before.

No guarantee Sisu would win again, the game has changed a bit since. Surely actually having a 10 year tenure at a ground would imply anyone not at Northampton would be seen as best for the long term future of the club.

There is also the tiny possibilty that Mr Clarke find his testicles and refused to give the GS back to a company that intentionally tried to defraud the FL.

There are two separate votes at the creditors meeting at which the creditors decide to approve, modify or reject the proposed Company Voluntary Arrangement.

On the first vote all unsecured creditors including connected creditors (such as relatives, business partners etc) can vote. For this resolution to be approved 75% in value, of those voting must be in favour.

Assuming that first hurdle is jumped there is a second vote. On the second vote connected creditors are not allowed to participate. For this second resolution to be approved 50% in value of those unconnected creditors then voting must be in favour.

shmmeee

There are two separate votes at the creditors meeting at which the creditors decide to approve, modify or reject the proposed Company Voluntary Arrangement.

On the first vote all unsecured creditors including connected creditors (such as relatives, business partners etc) can vote. For this resolution to be approved 75% in value, of those voting must be in favour.

Assuming that first hurdle is jumped there is a second vote. On the second vote connected creditors are not allowed to participate. For this second resolution to be approved 50% in value of those unconnected creditors then voting must be in favour.

Appreciate that, I learn more things I never wanted to know about each day! But then wouldn't we be in the same situation as now: 10 points off but the sale goes ahead and the company are liquidated? Or would this time we lose our GS as the entire club is being liquidated not a "non-trading subsidiary"?

Also, I was under the impression that it's not just about how much money the creditors are offered, but also the long term viability of the company, would this not come into play?

PUSB - NOPM

No way should be ridiculed for your emails, you certainly won't be by me. At least you're passionate and doing more than a lot of posters on here that ridicule you, fair play to you:claping hands:

stupot07

Appreciate that, I learn more things I never wanted to know about each day! But then wouldn't we be in the same situation as now: 10 points off but the sale goes ahead and the company are liquidated? Or would this time we lose our GS as the entire club is being liquidated not a "non-trading subsidiary"?

Also, I was under the impression that it's not just about how much money the creditors are offered, but also the long term viability of the company, would this not come into play?

No idea. Otium have already bought the assets out of ltd is my understanding and the CVA was for them to buy the ltd the company. That was rejected so liquidation. Otium still had the assets they bought.

My guess is that the football league would give the golden share to holdings/Otium, and we would be in the exact same position we are now - 10 point deduction and sisu controlled club.

The long term viability would be used to chose the preferred bidder I imagine.

Spionkop

Turkey, I can see what you're saying about 'damage limitation.' It's certainly a possibility. I'm just thinking along the lines of maybe Clark feels guilty. And is leaking things, hinting at things we don't know about. That he's been put under legal pressure, but he'd really like to tell us the real story. We know how sue happy Sisu are.
Maybe you're right. But maybe he's providing us with a little ammunition?
And I agree 100% with Williesdonkeykick.
Hey listen everybody. Great we won 4-0 at Carlisle and put 5 past Bristol. Love it. But there is a much bigger picture. Do you want CCFC playing in Coventry or not? I don't care what Sisu say, they won't want to lose money. It's all they breathe for. Money. Sure Tim will shake your hand at Sixfield, don't get suckered. And count your fingers after.

shmmeee

No idea. Otium have already bought the assets out of ltd is my understanding and the CVA was for them to buy the ltd the company. That was rejected so liquidation. Otium still had the assets they bought.

My guess is that the football league would give the golden share to holdings/Otium, and we would be in the exact same position we are now - 10 point deduction and sisu controlled club.

The long term viability would be used to chose the preferred bidder I imagine.

Wait I'm lost. Are we talking about only reopening the CVA process, not the bidding process entirely? Surely any sale of assets would have to be reversed if the process was found to be lacking? I'm going purely on sense of right and wrong and not any knowledge of the law, so I'm probably wrong.

TurkeyTrot

Turkey, I can see what you're saying about 'damage limitation.' It's certainly a possibility. I'm just thinking along the lines of maybe Clark feels guilty. And is leaking things, hinting at things we don't know about. That he's been put under legal pressure, but he'd really like to tell us the real story. We know how sue happy Sisu are.
Maybe you're right. But maybe he's providing us with a little ammunition?
And I agree 100% with Williesdonkeykick.
Hey listen everybody. Great we won 4-0 at Carlisle and put 5 past Bristol. Love it. But there is a much bigger picture. Do you want CCFC playing in Coventry or not? I don't care what Sisu say, they won't want to lose money. It's all they breathe for. Money. Sure Tim will shake your hand at Sixfield, don't get suckered. And count your fingers after.

One thing is certain, those at the FL who were a part of the decision, at this moment in time their bum holes are going 50p, 20p. We should all follow VoR and make it as uncomfortable as possible for the FL and make them realize we ain't going away and we'll hound them for as long as it takes for them to re look at this it resign.

blueflint

VOR although i haven't agreed with you all the time i support your rights to an opinion and the will to express it keep it up still not a penny more and pressure on FL and now administrator

CCFC PimpRail

If Otium have paid for whatever they brought, and by that I mean there is evidence that a money transfer has taken place on a prior date, then my missus is Kelly Brook...

chiefdave

If it did get opened up again wouldn't SISU just outbid everyone else?

they most likely could as they have a lot of debt that can write off without losing any of their investment however the key difference would be any bid would be for ltd containing ownership of assets such as the golden share and registration. should SISU buy ltd they would also be buying the lease. I think it would remove the option to just terminate the lease by liquidating the company.

simple_simon

No way should be ridiculed for your emails, you certainly won't be by me. At least you're passionate and doing more than a lot of posters on here that ridicule you, fair play to you:claping hands:

I agree, your emails are worded a lot better than mine and full respect from me for the work you do. No way would most ridicule your emails to FL to FA.

ohitsaidwalker king power

PUSB - NOPM

Well done vor... I'd have " liked" this but am now on Hols and the phone technology nouse to do so remains a mystery to me!

I hope and pray for a revisit by the fl also.
If there were any justice a " retrial" for a miscarriage of would be the only right and proper conclusion.

ohitsaidwalker king power

There it is in black and white... "Intentionally tried to defraud the football league...." Another nail in the SISU coffin one hopes.
Another reason to stand up to their unscrupulous practices. Decency must prevail.

They are now, layer by layer being exposed for what they are.
Nopm.

Pusb.

Users who are viewing this thread