Watford fans...a model for good? (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

What a gesture they made to LCFC in raising funds. Endearing themselves to LCFC for generations I should think.

And in return...free drinks & food on the day...a magnificent gesture in return from the LCFC owners.

Wish it would inspire both some of our fans & definitely our owners!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well done to Watford fans, that's a great gesture .
Our owners live in a world of greed, cynicism and self interest. If away fans came to the ricoh with a giant anti-SISU banner that would inspire a huge round of applause.
Leicester and Coventry City are respective models of how best and how not to inspire football supporters.

Nick

Administrator
Well done to Watford fans, that's a great gesture .
Our owners live in a world of greed, cynicism and self interest. If away fans came to the ricoh with a giant anti-SISU banner that would inspire a huge round of applause.
Leicester and Coventry City are respective models of how best and how not to inspire football supporters.

It's quite sad that people are just inspired by money though? If he wasn't a billionaire throwing it around and they were still in League 1 then would people be as inspired?

Accrington quite inspire me, well run, community based. Never going to be in the Champions League but the owner has his priorities right.

CovInEssex

Accrington quite inspire me, well run, community based. Never going to be in the Champions League but the owner has his priorities right.

Yes, teams like that always have my upmost.

If you throw money at something long enough it's gonna stick eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread