Wayne Rooney foundation (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Not surprising at all. What a bloke.

skybluetony176

When I first saw the thread title I thought first the hair plugs and now wearing makeup, for an ugly bloke he sure is vain.

Back to the story. At first glance it would be fair to think fair play but when you offset the amount against not only the fortune he’s been paid over the years but also the tax he’s apparently avoided through various tax avoidance schemes he ain’t that generous. The headline might be attractive but I doubt he gives as much of his wages as a percentage as I do to charity, or time and he has more of that spare than me also. I also don’t take part in tax avoidance schemes. I also don’t use anything I give to charity either in pounds or time as a PR exercise.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Kinda know what you're getting at Tony....but the time to have a pop at Rooney is when the prick gets done for drink driving some younger birds motor or paying to fuck an oap prostitute.....not when he's just done a big chunk of good for charity......

skybluetony176

Kinda know what you're getting at Tony....but the time to have a pop at Rooney is when the prick gets done for drink driving some younger birds motor or paying to fuck an oap prostitute.....not when he's just done a big chunk of good for charity......

True but if he paid his tax in the spirit it’s meant and others like him who’s to say that these charities would need donations or to even be there to take up the slack because the government can’t afford to do the work they do? People shouldn’t lose sight that tax dodgers are part of the problem. A well timed publicity stunt saying look at me giving SOME of the money I didn’t give back in the first place isn’t part of the cure.

Users who are viewing this thread