WBA on tour (1 Viewer)

speedie87

looks like another mid season warm weather training trip has gone tits up then.

How many pundits will still describe Barry as a model pro

clint van damme

looks like another mid season warm weather training trip has gone tits up then.

How many pundits will still describe Barry as a model pro

me. (although I'm not a pundit!), Amazing career, played at the top level for the best part of 20 years. Fucked up with this Barcelona malarkey, who doesn't fuck up occasionally?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

You could imagine Barry sat in the back of the cab sat still muttering “this isn’t a good idea lads we shouldn’t be doing this!”

Nick

Administrator
Have they said what happened other than they stole a taxi? Did they damage it etc?

Could be a lot worse.

Terry Gibson's perm

What a surprise pardew gets the job straight off on the booze, this man should be nowhere near managers jobs

Don’t believe that Barry is lovely my ex bosses cousin used to date him he is a typical footballer.

Captain Dart

Sky_Blue_Daz

If the 4 players got fines each that’s 12 points for West Brom’s relegation survival

Terry Gibson's perm

From reports West Brom may dodge a bullet as pardew has two games to save his job, do these owners not look at the records of people they employ as his is shocking he goes on long winning and losing runs, I heard and ex player say it’s because he wants to be one of the lads when the going is good so can’t turn it around when it goes wrong.

Terry Gibson's perm

Bad manager who has no clue hopefully that’s the last will see of him in the top leagues

Nick

Administrator
LOL, didn't somebody post on here "Sack Robins, get Pardew in" yesterday!

giphy.gif

If we had Pardew there is a wider range of GIF's, every cloud and all that.

Terry Gibson's perm

LOL, didn't somebody post on here "Sack Robins, get Pardew in" yesterday!

Said to one of the lads at work last night that if Pardew ever came here I would stop going even though I have a season ticket, as a Leeds fan he thinks that he might be one of their next ten managers next season

Users who are viewing this thread