We finally found a team good enough to beat (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Absolutely brilliant.

What a day it was.

87mint

Cheers. Yep, Saturday went a long way to making up for the last 12 months.

The only worrying thing is that we are so much better against the best teams in the league. And there are a finite amount of them.

bawtryneal

Need a Plan B when teams "park the bus" which will be most of them

I know this sounds a daft comment but this squad would get better results in League 1 than League 2

Lets hope we find out next season.

1940oldfive

Need a Plan B when teams "park the bus" which will be most of them

I know this sounds a daft comment but this squad would get better results in League 1 than League 2

Lets hope we find out next season.
tiny tim want's us to stay down due to the fact it cost's less to run,and as long has we remain around the play-ofs the suckers will still
keep handing over their cash.my prediction is that we will just fall short this year and get the usual load of bullshit ready for 2018.

Nick

Administrator
tiny tim want's us to stay down due to the fact it cost's less to run,and as long has we remain around the play-ofs the suckers will still
keep handing over their cash.my prediction is that we will just fall short this year and get the usual load of bullshit ready for 2018.
Glad you can make an appearance again! What's the approach this time?

1940oldfive

Glad you can make an appearance again! What's the approach this time?
no approach! just the fact that having supported THE CITY since the early 50's [ALF WOOD was in goal at the time] I think I am
entitled to make a comment the same has you

Nick

Administrator
no approach! just the fact that having supported THE CITY since the early 50's [ALF WOOD was in goal at the time] I think I am
entitled to make a comment the same has you

It's somebody else who lives miles away having a go at people who go to watch their team play, from an account that is just used to post very strange posts.

Users who are viewing this thread