Wembley tickets (1 Viewer)

higgs

Will the tickets for the play off final be sold the same way as check trade final tickets or can they be bought directly from Wembley stadium?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

I bet some have booked their accommodation already?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Have reserved a sleeper train Otis - as you have a love of trains - could you sort out the timetable - will we be A or B ?

Otis

Have reserved a sleeper train Otis - as you have a love of trains - could you sort out the timetable - will we be A or B ?
I am super cool with timetables.

My daughter has been accepted into Birmingham Ormiston Academy in Year 10, starting September and I have already drawn up a spreadsheet of train and bus times there and back.

I used to be an administrator!!! Whoohooooo

Otis

I have switched my trainline shortcut to your pm
I confuse people.

Set up a Swift Card for her already and the next day they rang quizzing why I had applied now and setup a Direct Debit in April for September.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Otis

I'm in the game Otis...so good luck to her. I thoroughly recommend and have never aspired to 'don't put your daughter on the stage Mrs......'
It's a great field to be in. She has already met so many famous people and had great experiences and yet she's still only 13.

I take it the clue is in your name?

chiefdave

Will the tickets for the play off final be sold the same way as check trade final tickets or can they be bought directly from Wembley stadium?
This is last year but would assume it will be the same:
Tickets can only be purchased directly from the two finalist clubs and are not available from either the EFL (event organiser) or from Wembley Stadium. ‘Club Wembley’ seats (marked in grey on the plan below) are retained by Club Wembley for their Executive Members.

Prices for tickets are £26, £32, £38, £44, £48 and £60 with half price concessions available in all areas.

itsabuzzard

I am super cool with timetables.

My daughter has been accepted into Birmingham Ormiston Academy in Year 10, starting September and I have already drawn up a spreadsheet of train and bus times there and back.

I used to be an administrator!!! Whoohooooo
What are you now?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Otis

That's brilliant Otis, good luck to her! ..... just don't let her use your joke book ;)
They only take in 150 kids a year in year 10 and that's across all disciplines, Acting, Dance, Music, Musical Theatre, Digital Arts and that's from all areas, Biirmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromich, Sandwell, Tamworth, Dudley and Coventry, plus further afield, so, just her and and about another 25 kids in total for acting.

She has since had some further very good news, but it's not something I can share right now until it is confirmed 100%. Plus we don't know quite how big or small it's going to be yet (if that makes sense):)

Users who are viewing this thread