West Midlands Mayor election (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

anyone taking any interest or got any opinion on it?

Had a flyer through from one of the candidates the other day and to be honest, it was very amateur.

Philosorapter

Load of crap. WMCA looking for a mandate through a Mayor. Low turnout means no mandate and Coventry City Council and the other councils have fleeted away another bucket load of money on a scheme with which they should of asked the people first instead of imposing the WMCA on them.

Nick

Administrator
It will probably be like the usual ones where they give it loads about everything they will do for you, go to community centres and smile for pictures but then fuck off elsewhere afterwards.

Covrock

What utter waste of money. Mayor's wage, his cars, his secretaries, his Mayoress, his travel expenses and anything else they can fiddle for his uncles cousins brothers. They could employ people that work for the amount that will be going into some scheme that nobody, apart from back slapping fat cats, want. No interest in it at all.

Liquid Gold

What utter waste of money. Mayor's wage, his cars, his secretaries, his Mayoress, his travel expenses and anything else they can fiddle for his uncles cousins brothers. They could employ people that work for the amount that will be going into some scheme that nobody, apart from back slapping fat cats, want. No interest in it at all.
giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

It's total bollocks a waste of tax payers money I don't know anybody who thinks it's worthwhile

dancers lance

It is a very important job though, what would the world come to if we didn't have someone in a massive gold chain opening new ALDI's with large scissors?

Terry Gibson's perm

It is a very important job though, what would the world come to if we didn't have someone in a massive gold chain opening new ALDI's with large scissors?

He won't have time for that so will employ six people for that role

shmmeee

Such a weird one. No one wants it other than George Osborne, who's gone, and the rest of the "will of the people (except when they don't agree)" Tory Party.

I'm a Labour member but I think the candidate is decidedly average, the Tory bloke looks alright. I'll probably abstain.

I expect the Tory to win, which frankly is shocking for Labour, but that's not a surprise these days.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would vote for Fisher anything to get that twat out of the club plus he would work for free

fernandopartridge

Is Sion Simon the Labour candidate? He's a Blairite and a brummie. From what I've read so far all of the candidates see Coventry as an after thought.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread