What a bunch of c**** at Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfc_jj

Why do they hate us so much?:jerkit:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I note one of the serfs starts his contribution 'I just got in from work and....'

Evidently a falsehood; the bin-dipping dole-spongers

shmmeee

Why do they hate us so much?:jerkit:

Because we sent them down ages ago, like before most of their posters were born.

Except we didn't, they got sent down because they were shit, just like we are at the moment.

ajsccfc

Meh. It's just nice that we stir some kind of reaction in someone, even if it is long-held resentment. If we were relegated under similar circumstances I wouldn't be too keen on the offending side either. Maybe not wish them into oblivion, mind you.

skybluesam66

see theyve linked this page - they even question that we dont understand why they hate us . My happiest moment in football in 77 watching us and bristol city play out a draw to send them down - Almost equalled in 97 when a delayed kick off sent them down again - priceless

SkyBlue

I used to quite like Sunderland, but now I've seen how bigger c*nts their fanbase are, can't stand the pricks. Can't wait for O'Neill to shit all over them when they don't give him the money he wants

CovFan

It's like wishing ill on arsenal after they lost to derby 11 years ago which relegated us regardless of what happened against Villa.

CUS Wyken

Sad pathetic lizards...

If they can have 8 pager about us in under 2 hours then they do live a very boring life up there!!

Haha mugs

Marty

Sad pathetic lizards...

If they can have 8 pager about us in under 2 hours then they do live a very boring life up there!!

Haha mugs

tbf, we're catching them up fairly quickly :)

kg82

see theyve linked this page - they even question that we dont understand why they hate us . My happiest moment in football in 77 watching us and bristol city play out a draw to send them down - Almost equalled in 97 when a delayed kick off sent them down again - priceless

The definition of irony... Fake Geordies questioning your understanding of something

ajsccfc

It's a fairly decent story, with a relatively/formerly prominent club being under threat (albeit via the massive exaggeration of Richard Keys describing armageddon when really it's just his pals not getting their foot in the door). Combine that with a lingering dislike of us from some of their fans and it makes for a fairly standard talking point.

SkyBlue

To all the Sunderland fans reading this, you're all pathetic c*nts, it happened 35 YEARS AGO. Get the fuck over it and move on you pathetic wankers :jerkit:

sky_blue_up_north

Remember one thing.... the Phoenix always raises... Camera Principis

SuttonSkyBlue

Jesus Christ how sad. It was 35 years ago wasn't it??!! I guess every club has its moronic support and this is obviously their domain - the few Sunderland fans I know down here are all humble and 'proper' football fans who know what it's like to support a struggling club through tough times and would be embarrassed by this.

Jimmy Hill though...what a fuckin hero!! :)

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Maradona's always been my favourite player of all-time. Hearing Terry Butcher still get an erection fantasising about beating him up is ridiculous.

SkyBlue

They are using this thread to justify their hatred, have they not seen themselves? They worse than us. If it was the other way round there is no way I would wish death on their club, no set of fans deserves than, even Villa or Leicester

Daz

I suppose they never have forgiven us for putting them down twice.
What a bunch of webbed fingered dirty northern :eek::eek::eek::eek:
They are a small town in Newcastle !!!!!:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

keef

Bless em.
Its only a matter of time before they find themselves relegated again and in financial trouble....i'll remember to send them my regards

@richh87

Always liked Sunderland and think they have massive potential as a club. Saddened by what pathetic cretins their fans are.

skyblu3sk

What a bunch of sad acts... Boo hoo you went down years ago. We will be going down this year, can't see me blaming anyone but the club and the players. Each to their own and all that

SkyBlue_Bear83

They have a 35 page thread on us started since we drew 1-1 with Reading :eek:

Some fans need a hobby, I am genuinely concerned for the lasting mental damage we may have done in 1977. Clearly some still need psychiatric help to get over it.

oakey

Trouble is they are wrong on so many levels. I was at the Bristol City game in 1977. A few facts for our Sunderland friends
1) my uncle was Ronnie Turnbull, a Sunderland legendary centre forward. Half my family are Geordies and support Sunderland...so I have great respect for the club and (most of) its fans.
2) if Sunderland had drawn their game at Everton that night they would have stayed up...they didn't, it was in their hands and they blew it.
3) only a fool would believe that if roles had been reversed Sunderland would not have done EXACTLY the same. The KO of our game was delayed by the Bristol City fans gridlocked on the motorway. The POLICE urged a delayed KO.
4) The score of Sunderland's game was given to players on our pitch...so what? That happens all the time. At the time Sunderland were 1 nil down...if they had equalised they would have stayed up...they conceded again.
5) Cov players seemed to be trying to score again at one point and looked panicked by the uncertainty.

Conclusion...get a life, 35 years ago...show a bit of class...stop crying over spilt milk...it makes you look so cheap.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

After 35 years, have they not as yet grasped that the failing on their part was losing to Everton on that critical day? Had they not, any conspiracy, slight of hand or 'cheating' would have been irrelevant. But they failed and looked for others to provide a favour or a hand-out.

When a tramp holds out a styrene cup in the street, it's not mandatory to fill it to fuel his Buckfast....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread