What are you doing with your 'day off'? (1 Viewer)

oucho

After a great 3 points last night, what are you doing today?

Am off to Derby for a day watching the county championship!

clint van damme

Bit of DIY.
Watch the Celtic game.
Keep an eye on Lincoln and Mansfield.
Spruce myself up because the wife is taking me out for my birthday.
Really enjoyed last night as I did Wycombe, so a big fan of the Friday night games but I appreciate they make life difficult for a lot of people so probably best limited to one or two a season.

Terry Gibson's perm

I will walk the dog and the wife is off out for the day and the kids are at my parents so a bit of a snooze and then football all the way, come on whoever Lincoln are playing kick the shit out of them.

I thought it was a better atmosphere last night but Friday are no good for me as I missed the last ten minutes to go to work

Terry_dactyl

Bit of DIY.
Watch the Celtic game.
Really enjoyed last night as I did Wycombe, so a big fan of the Friday night games but I appreciate they make life difficult for a lot of people so probably best limited to one or two a season.

Happy Birthday!

SkyBlueSoul

Should be watching Salford gain promotion to the National League. Only need a draw at home against mid-table Boston to clinch the title.

I’ll be entertaining friends instead though, had the day in the calendar for a while unfortunately and both of the hate football.

stevefloyd

Bit of DIY.
Watch the Celtic game.
Happy Birthday

The Great Eastern

Taking a drive from Norwich up to the North Norfolk coast to walk the dog on a beach then, hopefully, sit safely in the car as forecast thunderstorms sweep through. Back home later to watch recorded football.
Perfick !

Otis

Take daughter to drama

Walk the dog

Do some recording

Fetch daughter back from drama

Drop daughter in town

Follow this afternoon's games

Pick daughter up from town

Ask daughter where the hell all the spending money went to

Watch the Westworld recap

Adge

MJPL semi-final running the line this morning which should be good.
Work this afternoon though while listening to the rest of the scores.
Hopefully the weather is good for a bbq later?

Rusty Trombone

Take daughter to drama

Walk the dog

Do some recording

Fetch daughter back from drama

Drop daughter in town

Follow this afternoon's games

Pick daughter up from town

Ask daughter where the hell all the spending money went to

Watch the Westworld recap
That's all good info but the more important question for you is where did you park last night?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Shower in a mo
A walk along the seafront in the sunshine
Grab a paper and study the horses and football for my bets.
Take my kids out for lunch
Record racing
Hope for teams around us to lose
Watch FA cup semi
Watch the Khan fight

Otis

You're fined 10p for starting an unnecessary thread.
Err.....if you actually bothered to read the thread properly that relates to next Tuesday.

THAT is when I have the problem, not last night.

giphy.gif

Rusty Trombone

Err.....if you actually bothered to read the thread properly that relates to next Tuesday.

THAT is when I have the problem, not last night.

giphy.gif
Apologies, I guess I must drift off slightly when I see your name. Ok the fine will be postponed until you can give sufficient details of Tuesday nights parking.

Otis

Apologies, I guess I must drift off slightly when I see your name. Ok the fine will be postponed until you can give sufficient details of Tuesday nights parking.
Plan is now in place.

Missus is going to get a slightly earlier train and should get into Cov just before 7. Plan is then to drive to the ground and her drop me off.

If her train is delayed or cancelled she is going to ring me and I will just arrange to pick my daughter up early from drama and then walk it to the match.

no_loyalty

Driving to Manchester hotel, in preparation for our 10 night family holiday to Egypt.

Lucky enough to be back in time for the Morecambe game, hopefully already secured our playoff place by then

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll be watching the starting matches of the Snooker World Championship Finals on telly. (That's after we've been to town and picked up veg for tomorrow's dinner!)
We went to Ventnor Botanical Gardens yesterday. Cracking place. Not into botany at all, but really enjoyed it. Saw loads of lizards! And a red squirrel!
IMG_6241.jpg IMG_6269.jpg IMG_6271.jpg

Otis

Driving to Manchester hotel, in preparation for our 10 night family holiday to Egypt.

Lucky enough to be back in time for the Morecambe game, hopefully already secured our playoff place by then

Or indeed, automatic promotion. ;)

Have a lovely holiday.

hamil99

Facebook User
heading out for lunch in the sun, then off to the beach. Best bit is the misses is driving so I can have a cheeky drink

Users who are viewing this thread