What are you snobby about? (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

And us. Always BBC for news & just about everything else. I can't remember anything we watched on ITV but can remember loads from BBC.

ITV had the better kids tv shows ..tiswas and magpie , much better than blue Peter and swap shop

OffenhamSkyBlue

ITV was always referred to as "the other side" when i was a kid. We were never allowed to watch it. My dear old dad thought that the introduction of Channel 4 was the last days of Sodom & Gomorrah!
I wouldn't say i'm "snobby" about tattoos - i just don't happen to like them, and don't see the fascination - on men or women.
Probably most snobby about people who slop around all day, or even go out to the shops, in bedroom-wear.

The Reverend Skyblue

Can’t believe Andrex loo rolls haven’t been brought up. I can’t use anything else, if I have to my arse hole looks/feels like a blood orange. Is this being a snob or a medical preference
I only buy branded jam and marmalade too.
that’s it from me, ohh I forgot, I only buy free range eggs

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And us. Always BBC for news & just about everything else. I can't remember anything we watched on ITV but can remember loads from BBC.
Yes, all those adverts on itv.
Common as muck.😁

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Bidets on holiday. Won't touch them .

JAM See

Can’t believe Andrex loo rolls haven’t been brought up. I can’t use anything else, if I have to my arse hole looks/feels like a blood orange. Is this being a snob or a medical preference
I only buy branded jam and marmalade too.
that’s it from me, ohh I forgot, I only buy free range eggs
This is late stage capitalism writ large. You're wiping your arse m'dear. Andrex is a brand.

As for free range eggs...

Edit : I bit, top trolling going on there mate.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is late stage capitalism writ large. You're wiping your arse m'dear. Andrex is a brand.

As for free range eggs...

Edit : I bit, top trolling going on there mate.
Only thing I care about is as long as it's not that tracing paper type stuff that couldn't be worse suited to a job if it tried. Almost like someone had a bet they could get such a product on sale and the joke went too far.

Users who are viewing this thread