What happened to the brody forum, (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

He was meant to and gave his word but he has been quiet on twitter lately and I'm guessing it has something to do with him not wanting to discuss the take-over talk.

rob9872

I've just spoken with him and he has advised that he will answer all of the searching questions immediately after his meeting with the council.

Gaz

We had a verbal agreement with Brody,
So he will be here. ;)

Nick

Administrator
I had an email in the early hours of this morning and he asked the best way for him to sign up. I think he is going to, just busy.

les_miserables

Don't humour the twat, ignore him, what questions will he answer other than pro SISU and anti-takeover talk. Why doesn't he come over to blocks 14/15/16 and 17 at half-time of the Leicester fixture and then have a little chat !!

procdoc

Don't humour the twat, ignore him, what questions will he answer other than pro SISU and anti-takeover talk. Why doesn't he come over to blocks 14/15/16 and 17 at half-time of the Leicester fixture and then have a little chat !!

most sensible post on here. The bloke is a complete tool. even if he does come on here he'll just bullshit us like usual. I hate him

SkyblueSavage

To be fair to Brody, it was someone else on the board seemingly with more power than Brody himself! Someone not quite chairman but likes to make a lot of noise in the press anyway! I've just accepted that the ship has sailed which is a shame both for the charity organisation I work for and the club itself!

Users who are viewing this thread