What happens if liquidation (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

Going on Darlington Last season, all debts are cleared, new management, new start, BUT dropped 4 leagues. Is this the only way to get rid of SISU?

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd rather have SISU in charge at L1 investing in 20-odd players than drop FOUR leagues!

What a stupid thing to hope for!

I don't want SISU here, and hope PHIV is legit, but I certainly don't want to watch Non-League football!

Nonleagueherewecome

Unlikely we'll get to that stage. Someone will want to buy us out of admin most likely. SISU do not have the administrators balls in a vice: he isn't at their beck and call.

peekingtom

We buy out nt fc change the name to Coventry utd and play our games at the richo in the blue square premiere if they stay up:p

Diehard Si

This clean slate people seem to want sounds great... But in reality doesn't really exist.

Sod it, I'd take it if we could go down just 2 divisions but with a fresh start financially, long term it would be better.. . The only problem is that the start wouldn't be as fresh as you think. Also it might not be 2 divisions it might be 6.

covmark

Salisbury city dropped 2 divisions and they weren't even liquidated, some sort of financial irregularities after administration if my memory serves me right

Nonleagueherewecome

nuneaton dropped 1 division

It was two division, BSN to Southern Midland Division. They went up two years in a row, consolidated for a year in BSN, then won promotion the following season.

BrisbaneBronco

Golden Share and Player Registrations

First Question

Does the Golden Share have to be owned by the same company who holds the player registrations.
If so we are in deep do do because from what has been said so far the Golden Share is with CCFC Ltd(in admin) and the player contracts in CCFCH(not in admin)

Second Question

Could anyone now buy the Golden Share off the administrator ie the Texan or Hoffman.
If so woudn't SISU be well and truly fcuked?

Third Question

If the Texan was allowed to buy the Golden Share, when does the transfer window close for loan signings. I say this on the assumption that SISU would not allow another investor access to our current squad.

Fourth Question

If the new investor was unable to sign players because the window is closed, then what would be the point of acquiring the Golden Share until the next window opens.

Last Question

What is there to stop the administrator selling the Golden share to CCFCH

Guys, it really is a mess. Your thoughts would be appreciated on these questions.:facepalm:

Astute

Golden share.....admin......getting rid of SISU.......happy to drop 2 divisions and become non league :eek:

Many are hoping for too much. The admin is not as bad for SISU as many hope it to be. They are playing russian roulette. But if it becomes their shot they could pay the debt. They will see it as a gamble worth taking.

Good to see you are all pulling together and not point scoring for once ;)

Users who are viewing this thread