What is the one thing during a game that has you always groaning and rolling your eyes the most? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Something that always has you shaking your head every time.

Just seen it in the Fulham match and I think it has to be all the lining up for a free kick from a dangerous position, only for the taker of the kick to then balloon the ball way, way over the bar.

It just always looks so ugly and feels like you are watching a poor pub side. Think that's the one that always has me shaking my head every time.

Free kicks not getting past the wall? Corners hit straight out of play? Foul throws? Subbed players strolling very slowly off the pitch? Players stealing yards at throw ins?

What is the one bugbear that irks you more than anything else?

chiefdave

Only one? I've got loads.

Every time the bloke behind me, who thinks he's the manager, opens his mouth to instruct the players with such wisdom as forward, tackle, pass and other one word instructions.

The family of 4 in front of me who eat non-stop throughout the game, crisps, sweets, biscuits, all sorts of things. Seriously its 2 hours. Not to mention they go to the concourse about 10 times a game.

Whenever we kick off and give the ball away immediately or kick it in to touch.

Covrock

Some twat Sat behind me giving a running commentary of the match I am Sat fucking watching. Giving a bio on each player and saying how he should have done this and that. When I turned around to say something, there sits the twin of Aidran Mole age 30 and half. If I had farted he would have blown away. He really pissed me and a few others off.

Macca

Only one? I've got loads.

Every time the bloke behind me, who thinks he's the manager, opens his mouth to instruct the players with such wisdom as forward, tackle, pass and other one word instructions.

The family of 4 in front of me who eat non-stop throughout the game, crisps, sweets, biscuits, all sorts of things. Seriously its 2 hours. Not to mention they go to the concourse about 10 times a game.

Whenever we kick off and give the ball away immediately or kick it in to touch.

The eating drinking thing. You've nailed it. Fucking morons

Gazolba

What gets me is when someone takes a corner and it sails over everyone and out for a throw-in on the other side.
The attacking side should always have one man positioned there just in case that happens.

lifeskyblue

Players trying to con the ref: may be diving, or pulling shirt or just wasting time at substitutions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Think we are getting away from 'Roll your eyes' and going into 'Well pissed off' country.

vow

Something that always has you shaking your head every time.
I use the term loosely, but "supporters" who go bat-shit crazy at any small mistake, misplaced pass etc. from their own team. Don't give them stick, support them! Give stick to the opposition!

Block 17, few rows in front of me, near the steps is one such case, got his mates with him, but what a bellend, showing off I guess?

chiefdave

I use the term loosely, but "supporters" who go bat-shit crazy at any small mistake, misplaced pass etc. from their own team. Don't give them stick, support them! Give stick to the opposition!
There's a section of our fans that don't seem to enjoy us playing well or winning. Just waiting for the slightest little mistake to have a go.

Reactions: vow

tigersb

Wasting time at corner flag

Users who are viewing this thread