What next for SISU (1 Viewer)

Baginton

It looks obvious to me... they are a hedge fund, in this to make as much money as possible, in as little time as possible, owning the stadium looks key to their departure, not going too well so far is it !!

So, what now, back at the Ricoh, with a new rent agreement, still no closer to owning the stadium, what is their exit strategy now?
What are the Council doing, except celebrating court decisions.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel for owners or fans

Discuss...

Gosford Green

They are cursing the day they heard of a few quid to be made at a football club in England. Joy did not have a clue about football or its tribal nature but she does now.

They had no choice to return to Cov after a year of record low attendances and it was getting worse this year. If there had been 5000-7000 at Sixfields the club would never have come back. I really think she was told countless times that the fans will not go to SF and eventually she relented, the Cardiff game was the final straw.

The sell out for the return and the interest will make it a bit more attractive to buyers along with the new rent deal, once the court appeals have been exhausted they will be looking to get out fast and ideally taking their supporters with them.

skybluesam66

to be honest - they may have a get out here

costs are trimmed to the bone
Revenues now back in cov will rise

It is possible with maybe releasing a star player each summer, that they could begin to turn round a profit

now add a promotion on to that
If i were them, I would now try and rebuild some bridges - and then maybe get hold of the ricoh in 3-4 years

all of a sudden, they have a championship team playing at their own ground in front of 15000 people, and making a profit
That would be ripe for a foreign owner to buy it - take us in to the premier league, and then the champions league

Nurse, Nurse !!!!

Tank Top

to be honest - they may have a get out here

cos ts are trimmed to the bone
Rev enues now back in cov will rise

It is possible with maybe releasing a star player each summer, that they could begin to turn round a profit

now add a promotion on to that
If i were them, I would now try and rebuild some bridges - and then maybe get hold of the ricoh in 3-4 years

all of a sudden, they have a championship team playing at their own ground in front of 15000 people, and making a profit
That would be ripe for a foreign owner to buy it - take us in to the premier league, and then the champions league

Nurse, Nurse !!!!

Tell me, "pray do" "what star"player ,can they sell this summer.?

Users who are viewing this thread