What Pets Have you got? (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

These are Mine A Dog, 2 Bunnie's and A Rat.
picyz-15.jpg
picyz-2.jpg
picyz.jpg
4/Bonzo_album/picyz-1.jpg[/IMG]

Bunnykins

And This WAS my Horse

mani.jpg

You may have heard of him 'Manileno' A Ex-RaceHorse.

Dan

Woah a race horse! :eek:

I have a cat called Clio, but no pics at the moment! Will try and get some up when I can be arsed…

I know you’ll hate me for saying this Bunnykins (Can tell because of your profession) but I can’t stand dogs...! :(:(

Bunnykins

Dan, The RaceHorse 'mani' Was a Rescue I Could'nt Ride him for 2 months becouse of the State he was in. The Vet was Treating him for 3 weeks.

We had To Feed him up Slowly, He was like a Skeleton. I Took us aleast 8months To get him Looking Like He Should.

Long Story But we had to Sell Him. But a least we saved Him Got him up To Stratch and Fit again. So He had a Happy ending.

Unlike Some of The Poor Horses who Get Chucked on the Scrap Heap When their racing Days are Done.

Dan

Dan, The RaceHorse 'mani' Was a Rescue I Could'nt Ride him for 2 months becouse of the State he was in. The Vet was Treating him for 3 weeks.

We had To Feed him up Slowly, He was like a Skeleton. I Took us aleast 8months To get him Looking Like He Should.

Long Story But we had to Sell Him. But a least we saved Him Got him up To Stratch and Fit again. So He had a Happy ending.

Unlike Some of The Poor Horses who Get Chucked on the Scrap Heap When their racing Days are Done.

Yeah I’ve heard what happens after there racing days are over… Quite disgusting really!

That’s a nice story though :)

Bunnykins

It is Terrible and Heartbreaking Dan, We love Animals For Who They Are. Racehorses are just used To make Money and Dumped when They Stop. Alot End up at Meat Markets

The Same With Retired Greyhounds They Get Thrown out etc.

Animals Can't Understand WHY This happens to Them It Breaks my Heart If I won Millions on The lottery I'd open my own Rescue Centre for ALL Animals.

Even My 2 Rabbits were Rescue's.

The Sad Thing is about Animals is you can see the pain and Sorrow in their Eyes But They Can't Tell you whats happened to Them.

Bunnykins

My Fav Dogs are Great Danes, Irish Wolfhounds, German Shepherds, Irish Setters, Afghan Hounds, St. Bernards, Dobermanns and Old Engish SheepDogs.

Oh I love Them All :D

Bunnykins

Aw They Look Gorgeous Bruno's a Staffy ??

Sorry To Hear about Magic It's Terrible To Lose a pet I Lost My Dog Bonzo In December To We Still miss Him Lots.

This is Him Is

sexybonzo.jpg
Picture017.jpg

Was So lovely He Did'nt Deserve Leukemia He was only 8.

Users who are viewing this thread