What would the score be? (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

What would the score be if these two teams played each other?

GK - Alsopp, RB - Aaron Phillips, CB - Andy Webster, CB - Aaron Martin, LB - Ryan Haynes, RM - Jim O'Brien, CM - Conor Thomas, CM - John Fleck, LM - Frank Nouble, FW - Gary Madine, FW - Simeon Jackson

Against

GK - Joe Murphy, RB - Cyrus Christie, CB - Jordan Clarke, CB - Danny Seabourne, LB - Blair Adams, RM - Carl Baker, CM - Chris Maguire, CM - David Prutton, LM - Franc Moussa, FW - Leon Clarke, FW - Callum Wilson.

I don't think much to either teams CB's but I would put the bottom ones above the top ones and I think the bottom team would win by a lot.

Just curious as we were told that the squad would be improved and challenging for promotion in the summer.

bringbackrattles

Looking at the bottom team it looks strong and good enough for at least a top six place. so what the hell happened ? Er it just came to me they all moved on !

Tonylinc

Clearly the bottom team would win but we must remember that some of the top team wanted to move on.......why:whistle:

AndreasB

Would it be played at Sixfields for old times sake? We could have some twats blowing whistles on the hill and chucking their McDonalds wrappers.

Users who are viewing this thread