Whatever happened to Alan Poole @ the CET? (3 Viewers)

Wolves_SkyBlue

I enjoyed his match reports in the CET, old school journalist who knew how to use the written word to good effect. Did he retire, quit or get made redundant anyone know?

Nick

Administrator
He went, he was there for a bit for the odd article and would appear here and there but no idea of the circumstance.

oucho

I heard a while back that he had left.

Adge

Never mind that-what about Neville Foulger?

Captain Dart

oucho

Maybe he has moved to Poole

(In Dorset)

oucho

Sorry this is the best I can think of on the spur of the moment.................he's gone to an undisclosed seaside location with his friend Mr Black.

Again, sorry....

oucho

Or Poole road in Radford, bit closer to home that.

Or headed off to the North bank of the river Mersey with his friend Mr Liver.

oucho

Alan has retired- done work experience for the CT over last few summers and he's been planning it for some time.
Any idea what he's actually up to now, notwithstanding the "humorous" suggestions above?

Captain Dart

Any idea what he's actually up to now, notwithstanding the "humorous" suggestions above?
I heard he was dipping his toe into something rather different to journalism.

cloughie

Heard he was searching for the preferred site for the new stadium after being given a tip off from Dumber fisher..................................................

up date .
Last known whereabouts known to be sat in the Ricoh car park awaiting an announcement.

Gosford Green

The answer is in the question.
The content writers that the CT use today get their stories from Group HQ. You do not need a journalist to do that.

5 reasons why ********** is the best place in the UK to live.
* insert town.

Gazolba

Good thread, I've been wondering what happened to him myself.
I enjoyed the Alan and Andy chats around the table at the canal basin. It was the one good thing on the CT site.
Those current solo Andy videos are just embarrassing. Talk about cut-rate!
He's holding the camera himself at the wrong angle, the lighting is awful and he always looks like he just got out of bed after a poor night's sleep.
They are as bad as it gets. And way to many Um's and Ah's for a professional speaker.

wingy

Good thread, I've been wondering what happened to him myself.
I enjoyed the Alan and Andy chats around the table at the canal basin. It was the one good thing on the CT site.
Those current solo Andy videos are just embarrassing. Talk about cut-rate!
He's holding the camera himself at the wrong angle, the lighting is awful and he always looks like he just got out of bed after a poor night's sleep.
They are as bad as it gets. And way to many Um's and Ah's for a professional speaker.
You must have better equiptment aa I always found them inaudible.

Users who are viewing this thread