What's your favourite drink (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was always a carling or bud bloke, but now I like a peroni and an occasional Guinness if I'm in s pub and it looks nice (whitefriars does the best )
But have also recently developed a taste for red wine

LastGarrison

Carling if in the boozer
Red Stripe or Heineken from a can
Voddy and lemonade if I've had too much lager/want to get messy

wingy

Purity are converting me away from the Guiness.
GOLD and the stronger flavoured Urbu both excellent.
They do an award winning lager too which I'm looking forward to sampling.
Other than that love a glass or two of Red with my evening meal or a nice cold Cider after a hard day.
Favourite short Is Jack Daniels followed by some of the finer Whiskies at my brothers discretion and direction.
Haven't got a problem at all.

lifeskyblue

Tap Water and different teas (green during day and lapsang soochong in the evening). Very occasionally a Rioja or a single malt whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Does anybody remember Dandelion and Burdock ? My mum used it to clean her brass items !

Happy summer holidays with dandelion and burdock. Saw some a year or so ago. Either my taste buds have changed or the recipe has....it was like industrial cleaning fluid....foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

If we're reverting to childhood It has to be Vimto.
How the abomination that Is Coke can be preferred and outsell this beauty is beyond my comprehension.

Johnnythespider

How the abomination that Is Coke can be preferred and outsell this beauty is beyond my comprehension.
Yeah chips and a vimto, lovely.
Alcohol wise a good Guinness, Badger golden glory, many a red wine and not forgetting a nice malt.
Anything really

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Nothing used to beat shandy bass in the blue can and I think they also had a Pilsner variety in a white can.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I do like a mahou (green bottle) when in Spain
And the occasional mojito

Nick

Administrator

Can't beat a pint of Vimto, freezing cold and necking it!

Nick

Administrator
3 drinks back in the day

1. The Grenade - Double Vodka and Red Bull, 2 Shots of Jaiger in the Pint glass, pull one and it's like a pin and they both drop in. - Nasty
2. Had a double absynth and double Sambuca in a big glass on fire, they made us inhale the fumes and then down the drink.
3. A snakebite made with K Cider and Duvel Lager.

A sniff of any of those now and I'd be slurring!

Nick

Administrator
Remember going to a lockin to a pub in Bedworth once, quite rough.

Couple of lads in there strolling round with their Baileys in their tumbler, telling people it was a real man's drink! :laugh:

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else ever walked into a Pub and spotted one of these and been over the moon?

beer_7563.jpg

covmark

Corona extra. Then a nice courvoisier later on in the evening.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

3 drinks back in the day

1. The Grenade - Double Vodka and Red Bull, 2 Shots of Jaiger in the Pint glass, pull one and it's like a pin and they both drop in. - Nasty
2. Had a double absynth and double Sambuca in a big glass on fire, they made us inhale the fumes and then down the drink.
3. A snakebite made with K Cider and Duvel Lager.

A sniff of any of those now and I'd be slurring!

k takes me back Nick been ill many times after drinking that in Silvers

Users who are viewing this thread