Where's Everyone Gone?? (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Doe's no one come on here anymore :(

Bunnykins

ok, Miracle Maker what you gonna do to liven things up around here?? :D:D

ccfcadz

Led Zeppelin were an English rock band formed in 1968 by Jimmy Page (guitar), Robert Plant (vocals), John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards) and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy, guitar-driven sound, Led Zeppelin are regarded as one of the first heavy metal bands.[1][2][3] However, the band's individualistic style draws from many sources and transcends any one genre.[4] Their rock-infused interpretation of the blues and folk genres[5] also incorporated rockabilly,[6] reggae,[7] soul,[8] funk,[9] classical, Celtic, Indian, Arabic, pop, Latin and country.[10] The band did not release the popular songs from their albums as singles in the UK, as they preferred to develop the concept of album-oriented rock.[11][12]
Almost 30 years after disbanding following Bonham's death in 1980, the band continue to be held in high regard for their artistic achievements, commercial success and broad influence. The band have sold more than 300 million albums worldwide,[13][14][15][16][17] including 111.5 million sales in the United States[18] and they have had all of their original studio albums reach the U.S. Billboard Top 10,[19] with six reaching the number one spot. Led Zeppelin are ranked #1 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.[20] Rolling Stone magazine has described Led Zeppelin as "the heaviest band of all time" and "the biggest band of the 70s

With references......:cool::cool::cool::cool:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I'm still here !
And yeah... 17 isnt an excuse, I mean i'm only just 18..
Everyone needs some Led !

Nick

Administrator
I am here sometimes. I have loads on at the minute so don't get chance to come on much :(

Vixen

erm hello... remember me? (er no! :D) I ain't been on here for ages how is everyone? hope you still alive and being good surviving the credit crunch :D

If anyone cares I had trouble with my laptop before christmas, got a new laptop, been really busy at work and well, just stopped bothering with forums like I used to.

Anyway here now, still busy at work but promise to help get the banter going here again.

take care

simmouk

Administrator
Hello hello everyone!

Apologys for my absence - I've just moved into a new place - and we don't have an internet connection yet :-(

(something to do with the arses at Virgin Media selling us a decent package consisting of TV, Broadband and phone - but us not actually having cabling from down the road up to the house - the engineer actually turned up on the day, only to tell is its a no-go - VIRGIN MEDIA - YOU ARSES!)

Anyway, we should be getting something sorted with o2 Broadband soon, as I'm an o2 Customer so it's cheaper :D, but hopefully when I'm back online, I'll be here more often!

simmouk

Administrator
Because I'm a geek, we've managed to get an Internet connection here! Woohoo! Vodafone 3G mobile broadband dongle plugged into a laptop up in the loft, then that connection shared to a Netgear WiFi router, and then me picking it up on my laptop downstairs! Temporary messure though, as we should be getting o2 sorted this week - I asked them to deliver my Wireless box to my work place as I knew someone would be in...but of course, what with being off because they've closed the school...they've probably not attempted it, or taken it back to the depot! Typical. But yeah, hopefully, once we got the 'net proper, I can spend my evenings surfing!

ccfcadz

Would be all the better if it wasnt for our boxer short wearing friend:D I dont like marmite!!!!

Bunnykins

Hey :D We have Life Again I missed you Vicki.

And Wow all that Led Zepp info Brill :D

Bunnykins

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kd3BfGbBCk"]YouTube - Led Zeppelin - You Shook Me[/ame]

This is THE Sexiest Led Zepp Song of ALL Time it gets me going EVERY Time I hear it..I Just Totally Melt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Orgasmic 100%

Bunnykins

LISTEN To This All The way Through The Hairs WILL stand up on The Back of Your Neck.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONvUqtVyhY&feature=related"]YouTube - Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread