who are interested (1 Viewer)

connorwestcov

Who are the people interested in us I know haskell, sisu and a chinese man is interested but who are the other ones

ajsccfc

There's a man from Singapore too, and one from Malaysia. That's a veritable Orient express.

J

Jack Griffin

Huawei expects its 2012 global sales revenues to reach CNY 220.2 billion, an 8% year-on-year increase, with a net profit of CNY 15.4 billion, a 33% increase from the previous year.

PS 1 Chinese Yuan (CNY) equals 0.11 British Pound Sterling

Mr T - Sukka!

Would it be possible that ACL have put in a bid?
They already own/operate a useful football stadium in Coventry.

It would make perfect sense if they brought CCFC for a £1.

RichieGunns

Rather than one Chinese man it's a whole bloody consortium of three big money businesses that are being fronted by Michael Byng a local lad.

The businesses are in China, Malaysia and New York I believe.

And i'd have to guess that their combined wealth would outstrip Haskell's £165 million by a good clear margin.

RogerH

Rather than one Chinese man it's a whole bloody consortium of three big money businesses that are being fronted by Michael Byng a local lad.

The businesses are in China, Malaysia and New York I believe.

And i'd have to guess that their combined wealth would outstrip Haskell's £165 million by a good clear margin.

More importantly, they could buy and sell SISU a hundred times, will not be fazed or intimidated by a relatively small hedge fund.

Flying Fokker

Wasn't it Singapore?

Coventry City have been approached by an Asian consortium looking to take total control of the League One club.
The proposed bid - from investors from companies based in Singapore, Malaysia and China - would look to not only take on the club, but also the side's rented ground at the Ricoh Arena.

Cov Telegraph

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Its not about their wealth its about how much they are prepared to invest in CCFC

Dont you mean loan CCFC? ;) How many owners give their club free money.

Let's hope the council actually want to sell the entire thing though. I can remember some posters on here claiming that it is better if the council always have a stake in the stadium, so that it is protected for the taxpayers.

dongonzalos

So it still leaves 5 other unidentified interested parties.

In something that can't make money even with 400k rent and 80% of food and beverages (apparently)

Strange isn't it.

Maybe it isn't quite as bad an investment as it suits some to make out

Last edited:

RogerH

The Far East consortium see owning the football club as a PR strand of a much larger investment in the West Midlands (£1.3bn was quoted). And they are fronted by a man who has been a City fan since 1954.

Haskell has promised supporter involvement should he acquire the club, and appears to already have a deal in place to use the Ricoh, having already established good working relationships with the Council, ACL and Higgs, something our current owners have totally failed to manage.

Trust either of these over a secretive Mayfair based hedge fund whose owner has never once shown her face to her "customers" in 5 years of ownership.

I thought I read something in the FFP rules about leveraged buyouts, not sure though.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

It's funny I was reading an article this morning where it said that the owners of Napoli are interested in doing what the owners of Watford/Udinese/Granada have done and buy a club in England as use it as "Feeder Club" if you will, could that be us?

City's starting line up next season:

Murphy
Christie
Cannavaro
Edjenguele
Adams
Baker
Hamsik
Dzemaili
Thomas
Cavani
Clarke

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm an interested party.

I've offered £1.25 and confirmed on headed paper....

. .... How do you like them apples Hoff? :)

Bluegloucester

It's funny I was reading an article this morning where it said that the owners of Napoli are interested in doing what the owners of Watford/Udinese/Granada have done and buy a club in England as use it as "Feeder Club" if you will, could that be us?

City's starting line up next season:

Murphy
Christie
Cannavaro
Edjenguele
Adams
Baker
Hamsik
Dzemaili
Thomas
Cavani
Clarke