Who Do You Really Like ? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’d like to go for a pint with Danny Kelly and Paul hawksbee both seem genuinely nice blokes

Covstu

Football wise it’s Gazza, mccoist and would have love to had a chat with Ray Butch Wilkins. Had the pleasure of riding with Chris Hoy, such a lovely guy

Otis

Football wise it’s Gazza, mccoist and would have love to had a chat with Ray Butch Wilkins.

Had the pleasure of riding with Chris Hoy, such a lovely guy
Glad you put the word 'with' in there, Stu.

robofcov

Im with Jonnythespider after recently suffering a heart attack and been an angler i to would like to go fishing with them two, didnt think much of part 1 but part 2 when they were having the conversation about Paul Whitehouse heart attack and how he felt what was going through his mind i can relate to that. All good now though got a return to work date ..........Friday 13th July :hungover::hungover:

Johnnythespider

Im with Jonnythespider after recently suffering a heart attack and been an angler i to would like to go fishing with them two, didnt think much of part 1 but part 2 when they were having the conversation about Paul Whitehouse heart attack and how he felt what was going through his mind i can relate to that. All good now though got a return to work date ..........Friday 13th July :hungover::hungover:
Glad to hear you're on the mend, take it easy when you go back to work.

ajsccfc

Have you listened to his athletico mince podcasts. Bloody genius especially his gangs of the epl stories and peter Beardsley impressions

I could do with less Andy bits though, he's fine as the straight man but it's clearly all Bob. The Beardsley stuff is incredible

(dog dirt)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watched Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone fishing. They both seem like really nice fellas, it’s quire a nice gentle programme, I’ve never been into fishing but this is good

Users who are viewing this thread