Who is Peter Vincentini? (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Enjoyable read as ever, far more so than the game itself. In the least exciting news ever I believe I may have been walking behind you as you took the photo of the caravan park...
It doesn't half make me life when grown men shout all the abuse under the son at any random opposition player than cry like a baby when they get any back. I think I saw the guy you were referring to with the two young children leave at around the 90 minute mark and was still gobbing off all the way down to the turnstile. Weapon.

Irish Sky Blue

Enjoyable read as ever, far more so than the game itself. In the least exciting news ever I believe I may have been walking behind you as you took the photo of the caravan park...
It doesn't half make me life when grown men shout all the abuse under the son at any random opposition player than cry like a baby when they get any back. I think I saw the guy you were referring to with the two young children leave at around the 90 minute mark and was still gobbing off all the way down to the turnstile. Weapon.
I am sure that the reason a lot of people don’t go to football is having to put up with the dregs of society types mentioned here. My son is on about bringing his at present two year old daughter to the games at some stage in the future. It’s a shame that in order to support her dad’s and her granddad’s team she will have to put up with people like that.
Another great report.

Nick

Administrator
I am sure that the reason a lot of people don’t go to football is having to put up with the dregs of society types mentioned here. My son is on about bringing his at present two year old daughter to the games at some stage in the future. It’s a shame that in order to support her dad’s and her granddad’s team she will have to put up with people like that.
Another great report.

Nah, just get him to take her to the JSB Zone first (although a bit young she will at least see there are loads of other kids) then sit in the family zone.

87mint

I tried not to dwell too much on it in the report – but he was fully a poisonous individual.

Imagine if your role model in life was a man who thought it was in any way appropriate to scream the c and w words at the top of your voice to a complete stranger (in front of your two very young children). He then tried to start a fight with a man a row in front who suggested that he give slightly more 'constructive criticism'. He was fully shouting in this man's face - and would then turn to face his son for some kind of approval/positive confirmation of his behaviour.

Good on the other slightly-older son who walked about 15 metres away to get the hell away from this awful individual who he had the ill fortune to call a father. I know it's no one's place to tell people how to raise their kids and I'm sure if I ever do it I'll make my fair share of mistakes. But I think as a base level, I will do everything I can to avoid teaching them that screaming abuse at people and starting fights with placid strangers just IS NOT ok. Hopefully in the next 10 years or so this kind of bullshit will get removed from the terraces altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread