Who to question? (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

As of late we have had an awful lot of talk on here about Wasps, ACL and CCC. I understand that to some these parties are more important than CCFC (or so it would appear), but I think that although questions are being asked of the parties I mentioned, Sisu/Otium seem to be getting a very easy time of it. Where are the demands to them for Q & A sessions with them following their vow to be more transparent with us. It seems to me that they need to be asked why it took them so long to finally put an offer in for something that they apparently have no interest in, why they are still banging on about a new stadium when Wasps have shown that a new stadium is a futile idea when you can pick up a perfectly good stadium on the cheap, what their plans are now the Ricoh is off limits, as it is now December is there any targets for January as we are still playing shit, Is there going to be any further investment to try and get us out of this league and are they going to be speaking to Wasps about the possibility of working with them for extra revenue streams?

But knowing some on this forum, I am sure that we will get more endless chatter about how bad Wasps are for CCFC when in fact the biggest danger to us is our current owners.

letsallsingtogether

Funny that, then they will say "I have never said Sisu were not to blame"
Without actually blaming them for anything just deflecting and derailing the tread.

So I have decided Sisu are to blame 100% for everything, just makes it easier.:)

covcity4life

council lover thread

you hate the fact that after all these years of arguing you have been proven wrong and your boys helped kill ccfc.

get over it.

blueflint

council lover thread

you hate the fact that after all these years of arguing you have been proven wrong and your boys helped kill ccfc.

get over it.

lack of honesty and investment from our owners have killed the club wake up and smell the coffee bud'
SISU persisted in saying we don't want the RICOH we will build new where is it

letsallsingtogether

council lover thread

get over it.

Sorry but your boys are killing off our club sisu boy!!!

lewys33

Can't we all just come together and hate the lot of them?

Sisu do need to answer questions, but are getting it easy at the moment. I think rightly so to be honest.

The council said ACL was making money. Funny how they were so quick to offload it. Higgs rejected £2 million from sisu for their share, yet sold to a london based rugby club for £2.7million. I hope it was worth it for them.

letsallsingtogether

Can't we all just come together and hate the lot of them?

Sisu do need to answer questions, but are getting it easy at the moment. I think rightly so to be honest.

The council said ACL was making money. Funny how they were so quick to offload it. Higgs rejected £2 million from sisu for their share, yet sold to a london based rugby club for £2.7million. I hope it was worth it for them.

True but we also need to know what Sisu offered the second time around before we can make a real Judgement ?

After all wouldn't we all take £700,000 more?

no i dont

i know lots of people who hate sisu and council.

only council lovers think its 100% blame to sisu

I'm not a council lover. I think they were wrong to sell to wasps. But I hate what SISU represent and what they have done and I would think the council wrong to sell it to them also. But they were left with a Hobsons' choice by SISU. They made it clear they did not want it if it were not to be gifted to them.

So your theory 'Only council lovers think it's 100% blame to SISU' is clearly wrong as I think SISU are 100% to blame.

letsallsingtogether

we all knew it

just wish you loved Coventry city football club too

you should love oggy not ann lucas and PKWH

Yes it is a shame I hate CCFC!!! of course you love them more because I don't agree with your argument.

by the way Oggy is one of my all time hero's leave him out of it, as for Anne Lucas can defiantly say I never voted for her.......

Fuck it though might this time, just to piss you off:)

letsallsingtogether

I'm not a council lover. I think they were wrong to sell to wasps. But I hate what SISU represent and what they have done and I would think the council wrong to sell it to them also. But they were left with a Hobsons' choice by SISU. They made it clear they did not want it if it were not to be gifted to them.

So your theory 'Only council lovers think it's 100% blame to SISU' is clearly wrong as I think SISU are 100% to blame.

shame you must hate CCFC too then.

skybluefred

As of late we have had an awful lot of talk on here about Wasps, ACL and CCC. I understand that to some these parties are more important than CCFC (or so it would appear), but I think that although questions are being asked of the parties I mentioned, Sisu/Otium seem to be getting a very easy time of it. Where are the demands to them for Q & A sessions with them following their vow to be more transparent with us. It seems to me that they need to be asked why it took them so long to finally put an offer in for something that they apparently have no interest in, why they are still banging on about a new stadium when Wasps have shown that a new stadium is a futile idea when you can pick up a perfectly good stadium on the cheap, what their plans are now the Ricoh is off limits, as it is now December is there any targets for January as we are still playing shit, Is there going to be any further investment to try and get us out of this league and are they going to be speaking to Wasps about the possibility of working with them for extra revenue streams?

But knowing some on this forum, I am sure that we will get more endless chatter about how bad Wasps are for CCFC when in fact the biggest danger to us is our current owners.

Never fear sisu will get us out of this league without investment--next stop League 2 followed by the Conference and then oblivion.

covcity4life

dummy you just said council wrong to sell

so you are not a council lover

bit slow aren't you?

letsallsingtogether

dummy you just said council wrong to sell

so you are not a council lover

bit slow aren't you?

So Mr super fan who has actually said Council were right??

I have never said the council were right even demonstrated about the sale, but hey I did it all because I hate CCFC.

Moff

I hate them all, and cant stand the lot of them, all the main protagonists are self serving posturing tossers of the highest order.

As their seems a propensity on this site to make people apportion levels of blame, I obviously hate and blame SISU the most. I cant believe the untold damage they have done to the club, and just look to the day they finally leave our club and bugger off. I personally just cant see what their end game is, so hope that when they work out there isn't one they will be off, but know that is just wishful thinking. Seppala, Fisher, Labovitch etc are just a complete joke, and have ruined our club.

I also despise the Council, for the role they have played in the debacle, and dont think certain members of the Higgs trust come out smelling of roses either.
They are all cretins who had no regard for the Club, just their hatred of each other party involved.
I now am not very keen on Wasps either, as I cant seem to separate my feeling that they will turn out to be Rugby's answer to SISU, and will think nothing of fucking over their own fans as well as CCFC.

This is my how I feel, and if anyone disagrees tough shit really, as its the just the way I feel, whilst I do appreciate others will feel different.

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

Letsall. That is just bull. Please explain. Why, because I blame SISU and hate what they have done, does that mean I hate CCFC?

I think he was being sarcastic.

Gazolba

... Is there going to be any further investment to try and get us out of this league ...

Further to what? All I have seen is asset stripping. I haven't seen any investment. Investment means signing good players permanently, not getting in short-term loanees that no-one else wants.

letsallsingtogether

Letsall. That is just bull. Please explain. Why, because I blame SISU and hate what they have done, does that mean I hate CCFC?

Yes I was being sarcastic it is what C4L believes not me..

I believe we are all CCFC fans none better then others just have different opinions on whose to blame . I blame sisu 100% also.

It is a bit like is SP a good manager or not or was Carl Baker a good player or not we can't all agree all of the time.

Yes I was being sarcastic it is what C4L believes not me..

I believe we are all CCFC fans none better then others just have different opinions on whose to blame . I blame sisu 100% also.

It is a bit like is SP a good manager or not or was Carl Baker a good player or not we can't all agree all of the time.

Oh OK, Maybe I was was being too sensitive. All this shit and agro has brought me out in a rash:facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread