Why I think Sisu are a bunch of idiots! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Sorry for creating a new thread, but I do think this is something I haven't seen covered and that is a topic that caters for the likes of myself who have never been particularly anti-Sisu at any point.

Thing is, anyone who takes my club away from me finds themselves a new enemy. Doesn't matter if it were Sisu or ACL or the council, whoever.

There must be many fans like me who haven't been particularly against the owners, but who now are because of this.

They therefore have had many, many fans opposed to Sisu over the past few years and all they have succeeded in creating here is a whole batch of new people who are now anti-Sisu too.

And for that reason, I deduce that they are a bunch of mindless idiots!

RoboCCFC90

Sorry for creating a new thread, but I do think this is something I haven't seen covered and that is a topic that caters for the likes of myself who have never been particularly anti-Sisu at any point.

Thing is, anyone who takes my club away from me finds themselves a new enemy. Doesn't matter if it were Sisu or ACL or the council, whoever.

There must be many fans like me who haven't been particularly against the owners, but who now are because of this.

They therefore have had many, many fans opposed to Sisu over the past few years and all they have succeeded in creating here is a whole batch of new people who are now anti-Sisu too.

I completely agree with you Otis. I have hatred for all the parties, but SISU are just taking the biscuit!

Evo1883

One thing they have created is anger , dissapointment and division , they have left a city of over 300,000 people without a football club , they have disregarded the financial impact on the local economy , they have basically screwed CCFC and the city of Coventry

Sub

the footbal league are up there with SISU now for being a bunch of spineless cowards and letting them carry on with the SISU master plan !!

Danceswithhorses

SISU care little for fans-if they truly understood and cared, we would not be moving to another city, in another county.
Maybe SISU think they can gain new fans with their excellent past record in club ownership and management...oh no, hold on :thinking about:

J

Jack Griffin

FL are a bad joke & being manipulated by these charlatans.

Block19

I never really been anti SISU and I can understand part of the argument for moving into a different ground, but take the losses for 3 years play in the city and in the 3 years build a new ground. I hate all involved running the club you have ruined my football club. SISU out and I live in Northamptonshire just as near to the Ricoh as sixfields the only way I'm going to watch them play at home is standing on that grass bank NOT A PENNY MORE

Paxman II

I agree O with most of that but I just can't completely accept SISU are idiots. They may have acted in many strange and peculiar ways that we all find difficult to comprehend but there has to be more to the story that has helped create this? The facts we all know and believe in is one thing but lets be honest...how much do we know? We are not privileged to all that has gone on between the two protagonist and I guess it will either eventually come out or it may not.
So yes agree but I will remain in a neutral land very much akin to your normal stance and sit on the fence a while longer until there is more clarity.

luwalla

SISU.. ACL.. Football League.. im anti the lot of them now. If ever there was a shining example of how NOT to run your business, these lot would be glowing examples!

Sky Blue Pete

SISU.. ACL.. Football League.. im anti the lot of them now. If ever there was a shining example of how NOT to run your business, these lot would be glowing examples!

Blame not shared equally. For you to continue with this mantra is ill informed

Otis

Hard to put percentages on it, but the very fact the ACL and the council say there is a deal to be made, but that they simply do not trust Sisu sort of topples the balance of blame into Sisu's court.

ACL and the council are culpable too for sure. There's no doubting that.

As people keep saying, what is needed is new ownership. Not holding my breath though.

Astute

So yes agree but I will remain in a neutral land very much akin to your normal stance and sit on the fence a while longer until there is more clarity.

How much more clarity is needed for you? Liquidation?

You must have a lot of splinters in your arse after all the years they have been with us now :D

covmark

Blame not shared equally. For you to continue with this mantra is ill informed

Who cares what proportion of blame lies where ffs, they've all played a part in ruining our beloved club, and as for the football league, theyre just a bunch of gutless jokers

Agreed the whole lot of them inept so called buisnessmen that could'nt sit round a table and strike a deal knowing the importance of it to us sky blue fans not one of them acl,ccc,sisu,fl are fit to be known as buisness people ive seen children act more grown up.......

BrisbaneBronco

Here's a thought why don't we replace all the people involved in this saga with their spouses.
Soon have the matter sorted.
Joking aside, we the supporters are being shafted by everyone.

Shafted by ACL
Shafted by CCC
Shafted by SISU and their tangled web of companies
Shafted by Appleton
Shafted by FL

Can't be arsed about who has shafted us the most, all are responsible

Users who are viewing this thread