• No they Won't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunnykins

Now Stoke's be promoted. Do you Think They'll stay up.:D

Bunnykins

Erm it's been There For 2 Weeks.

Stoke Crap :eek: When They were promoted They Saved Cov from going down Even Futher ;););)

ccfc1987

Erm it's been There For 2 Weeks.

Stoke Crap :eek: When They were promoted They Saved Cov from going down Even Futher ;););)

id only see the thread today,,

ok il say thankyou stoke for saving cov from the drop,

but i will not take it back about them being crap all the clubs last season was crap

G

Gregsy!!

Yes thank you stoke.......good luck in the premier league!! :p
hi bunnykins your looking very hairy again tonight!! :D:D

daveccfc

I hate to see it but I don't think they will.

Bunnykins

I've got to agree now. They lost To Bolton on Saturday. What will happen when they come up against The likes of Man u Etc :(:(

Bunnykins

WOW What a Result, Beating Aston Villa, 3-2 WOW Well I Got my' WINNING ''bet Drink''' Today The Best Double Vodka+Coke I've EVER TASTED :)

Last edited:
G

Gregsy!!

Thanks bunny im trying to avoid the premiership results!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

but that one was worth finding out early-so your forgiven!! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1987ccfc

hey beat the Villa yesterday so I hope they will

Bunnykins

And Me :D

Was Sorry for Cov Though They've won all 3 before then :(

G

Gregsy!!

Bunnykins dont worry i got back from the city game and avoided the premier scores so it was more interesting watching match of the day :p

BUT DONT WORRY I FELL ASLEEP AND MISSED MOST OF IT ANYWAY!! :D:D:D:D:D

Bunnykins

:D Cheers Suzooooooo.

Jess I Did'nt think The Bookie's COULD pay out until The Event as actually Happened :confused:

Bunnykins

Well I thought they were Robbed last week against Everton with that Disallowed Goal.

Yesterday I was Really suprised when Neither Stoke OR Liverpool scored.:eek:

They've got Chelsea next week :cool:

ccfc1987

Well I thought they were Robbed last week against Everton with that Disallowed Goal.

Yesterday I was Really suprised when Neither Stoke OR Liverpool scored.:eek:

They've got Chelsea next week :cool:

a good point for stoke

chelsea will be a hard game for stoke il say 3-0 chelsea im not good at getting score right lol

G

Gregsy!!

Yep that was a good point for stoke :eek: good luck to them,i hope they stay up!!! :p

Bunnykins

I hope so. I've got a bet with a Friend for Every Ghame, if Stoke win OR draw he Buy's me a Drink If they lose I have to buy him one. 'He gave me The draw as he said he felt sorry for me as they would'nt do much':eek: He Regretted on Saturday :D:D:D

This will go on for all of The Season and we've a £20.00 bet on whether they'll stay up of get Religated at The end of the season :cool::?

Bunnykins

:rolleyes: They Don't seem to Be Doing It Yet. not bad Though The Draw Against Liverpool was a Shock :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread