Witcher 3 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else got this?

Started playing it last night, it's a bit slow to get into!

covcity4life

no,am on 360

upgrade to current gen in septemeber,not sure if to get ps4 or xbox1 yet tho, will maybe grab witcher on that

however i dont like games that are too big, i dont have time to complete them anymore.

musicmanskyblue

Anybody else got this?

Hi Nick..

The Witcher 3 is an R.P.G... It's based on the novels from the Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowiski. It's a huge game that can easily eat up 100-200 hrs depending on how much of it You want to see. The writing is very good, certainly a massive step up from the usual standard. Even the side quests offer very interesting and original story lines rather the the usual go here fetch this, kill him, return for reward type quests. It's quite a dark and gritty modern adult fantasy much like Game of Thrones, containing graphic violence and sex. There are genuine consequences to all the choices You make throughout the game and I believe there are something like 35 different possible endings.

If your finding it a bit slow to start I suspect You are still in the beginning level.. I know this level seems as big as some other games in their entirety but its very small compared to whats to come. It's designed as a learning level. It will take about 8-10 hrs of gameplay before You get into the world proper where things really open up.

I realize R.P.G.s are not for everybody but if You like them this game sets new benchmarks. Its a very strong contender for Game of the Year (not just My opinion but general consensus).

Tip.. Sleep with as many women as You want, Lots of brothels in the huge city of Novigrad.. but don't sleep with Yennifer AND Triss..choose one or the other.

lifeskyblue

Anybody else got this?

Haven't got it but a friend had and I asked him. He would prefer it as 1st person but thinks the graphics/story great. V v large map and great gameplay. He says he is 3/4 through the game and is more than able to take on the biggest/strongest monsters. He says it isn't a game you can just pick up and put down but you need a good stretch at each sitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

Class game. The guys post above nails it

stupot07

I was thinking of buying this, although I don't get that much time to play on my Xbox these days,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gint11

No point then

Nick

Administrator
I'm struggling to get into it, it's so time consuming. If you die, you have to watch all the videos again and controls are annoying

Gint11

The controls are hard on the horse but once you get about, you can fast travel to lost places. It is time consuming. There's 200hrs + and there's 2 expansions coming adding another 20hrs on!

Users who are viewing this thread