Women says the most stupid things (3 Viewers)

Astute

Are we married to the same woman?

Porkchophill

When I told my mrs once that I was going to Southampton away she said oh you won't be back late then when I asked her why she actually said the following statement " southampton that's near Wolverhampton and Northampton isn't it "

Otis

My wife did the classic Beckham thing a few years back.

England were playing and Beckham was in the side. This was just after he had left Man U to go to Real Madrid.

My wife said 'How come he's still playing for England? Isn't he now Spanish?'

JulianDarbyFTW

A few years ago my (in)significant other was listening to a Franz Ferdinand song on the radio, when she turned to me with her eyebrows knitted and said "He must be really talented; he's able to sing, and play football for England." Oh how I laughed. Almost as much as when she asked which country Edin-burger was in.

covmark

Went to Southampton away with the wife a few years ago, walking up to the ground there were seagulls flying around and squawking, to which my wife said "eh why is there seagulls everywhere". To which I replied "errrm because we're by the sea"

skybluebeduff

To wind me up when we've argued, my wife ALWAYS writes SISU IN on some paper and puts it in my wallet mixed in with my money. Trying to pay for items at a shop with a SISU IN note isn't good!!

Monners

Women really are strange. My wife cannot fathom out why I went out yesterday afternoon in the rain, to stand on 200 yards from the pitch which I can only see half of next to bloke who thinks he can play the drum!

Mr T - Sukka!

I remeber when we played Villa away, had to work on the Saturday. All my mates went the game. We needed to win to stay up, you know the rest.

Anyway glued to the radio 2-0 up was estatic, bird at work "wow you look happy". Absoultley buzzing!

Later 3-2 down, bird "well your mood has changed this afternoon"

Should not have snapped but it just came out "What the fuck mood do you think i would be in? we were 2-0 up!"

The puzzeled look tells me to this day, some women will never get why football means so much to us.

oakey

You undermined your point with
Women says.
You either mean women say or woman says.

You stupid boy. You not noticed over 20% of football fans are female?

Otis

Two points on this:

1. My daughter just said something funny a couple of minutes ago.

Sunday Morning Live on BBC at the mo. The topic is whether Spurs fans should be chanting 'Yid Army' at football matches.

She asked why racism was being discussed when they were talking about a football team.

I reminded her how the Jews had obviously been persecuted over centuries and how they had been particularly discriminated against in World War 2 and explained about the history of Spurs and how they had a large Jewish following amongst their supporter group etc.

She then asked, 'So was Anne Frank a Spurs fan then?'

2. A few days ago my missus was talking about her work. She said one lad she worked with was West Indian and he had some arts materials in his bag. My wife asked about the stuff and the lad said it was for his dad, who was a keen artist. He also said he was quite into art and painting himself.

My wife quipped 'That's unusual that isn't it, for black people to be into art!':thinking about::facepalm:

Last edited:

Otis

My wife just came up with a beauty!!

We were talking about evolution (as you do over tea and biscuits) and she said she came to the conclusion that black people came from black apes and white people came from white apes.

Had to pretend I was choking on my digestive, rather than trying desperately not spit out my tea!

Gazolba

I was at an art gallery with my wife (now ex) and as we were looking at the paintings, she said "the best thing about art is that every picture is different".

skyblue1991

Took my missus to Swindon at the weekend.

She said 'why are Cov playing in white?'

I said I have no fucking idea.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

KG7

Had to convince my whole family (men and TEACHERS included) that insects are animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

On this forum there is plenty of evidence of men saying stupid things. Then throw in the radio moan in, add football punditry......just saying ;)

olderskyblue

When I was 18ish, me and my mates were in the pub, and one of the lads girlfriend was also there. (We'd had a few, so anything anyone said was funny), when one of the lads said he had a theory about something, and one of the other lads said "who do you think you are, pythagorus?" We all burst out laughing, but when it quietened down, his missus said "pythagorus, isn't that the lead singer of Roxy Music?"

No idea where she got that from, but we were all in tears.

robbieray

We arrived a Turkey airport a few years ago and going thro customs the Turkish control guy kept asking me about chewing gum over and over he repeated chewing gum chewing gum .i got a bit fed up then my wife said I think he means Birmingham he was asking what flight I came in on . Anyway it was funny at the time

Brylowes

I was at an art gallery with my wife (now ex) and as we were looking at the paintings, she said "the best thing about art is that every picture is different".
To many to mention with mine, but "least to say" everyone in the pub
Now Just refers to them as 'kellyisms'

Otis

The funniest part is all you sad losers pretending you actually have wives or girlfriends.
If you lived in my house, JD you would clearly see I haven't made my missus up.

I wish she was a figment of my imagination cos then I would immediately apply for a make believe divorce, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread