WOMEN'S RUGBY. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Anyone been watching, currently watching?
Great tempo to this game.
Extremely rapid, wondering If that's due to the slighter build.
England got there work cut out V the slightly larger /taller looking French tonight , who they managed to overcome in the Six nations.
Whoever wins meet NZ in the final.

lifeskyblue

Agree. Not watched a lot but what I've seen I've been impressed with. The French look v good but English defence doing ok. The England kicks from defence just not getting distance so inviting pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wingy

Agree. Not watched a lot but what I've seen I've been impressed with. The French look v good but English defence doing ok. The England kicks from defence just not getter no distance so inviting pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah lacking distance in the kick.
England starting to get a bit of time in the French 22.
50 tackles by England in the first 12 minutes.
That's some stat.

Otis

Yep. Can't wait.

It's only the kicking that is not quite on par with the men's game. The rest of it seems quite the equal in terms of game play and tackling and power and strength.

bringbackrattles

I enjoy watching women's rugby more than watching women's football. They really go for it and I love their commitment. I used to play for Pinley in the 80's and I tell you what some of these women players look as tough as many of the players I went up against !

wingy

outstanding 2nd half from NZ
Yeah England simply couldn't cope with the power in the maul,or particularly the battering ram who broke the line at will.
If it had been closer to home I'd have gone, only £15 a ticket.

bringbackrattles

England can hold their heads high they gave it their all, but their opponents were just too good in the end. Massive respect to these tough women !

Users who are viewing this thread