Wonder if Stokes is going to watch FGR at Wembley? (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

My local team, I have followed for year, Forest Green Rovers Play Grimsby for a place in the football league this sunday. I have lucked out and have gotten into the Booby Moore Room at club wembley for free.

Now i was hoping my wembley visit would be with Cov but this should be fun. Wonder if Stokes will make an apperance to cheeer on his mates?

anyone been to a Club Wembley event? what should I expect?

oscillatewildly

You shouldn't expect to witness the first ten minutes of the second half. All we ever see on TV are the massed ranks of empty seats. The prawn vol au vents must be to die for.

Alkhen

Oh sorry wasn't meant to confuse.

There is a possibility I have a spare standard ticket going for free to anyone in the London area. Unfortunately won't know until the day so not useful for anyone that doesn't live locally to Wembley.

Voice_of_Reason

Worth remembering that Forest Green Rovers are a village team (Nailsworth), not much bigger than Balsall Common. Their success is remarkable considering this. They do have a wealthy ambitious owner with vision. Use to live in Nailsworth but travelled to support Sky Blues in the 1970's.

Hobo

Worth remembering that Forest Green Rovers are a village team (Nailsworth), not much bigger than Balsall Common. Their success is remarkable considering this. They do have a wealthy ambitious owner with vision. Use to live in Nailsworth but travelled to support Sky Blues in the 1970's.

...and now you've jumped on the Forest Green Wembley band Waggon glory hunter! Only joking enjoy the day.

Users who are viewing this thread