Would you go? (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

I know it's been asked before but with the new rumours and recent events and the backlash from some on here, who would go to watch Coventry City FC play permanently in Nuneaton?

Also, would it still feel like CCFC?

Steve.B50

I know it's been asked before but with the new rumours and recent events and the backlash from some on here, who would go to watch Coventry City FC play permanently in Nuneaton?

Also, would it still feel like CCFC?

No, it's Ricoh or nothing for me. It's our home.

Mr T - Sukka!

Move CCFC out of Coventry?

Absolutley no chance i would go.

I think the majority would not go.

It would kill the club stone dead instantly.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but it's a No from me as well about had enough now.

Not enjoying this season at all the football is rubbish, haven't seen a decent team yet getting rather boring now.

It is becoming a chore to go to watch rubbish football in a rubbish league with no chance of getting out of it.
says it ll when Pressley announced that Fleetwood have a bigger budget then us.:(

letsallsingtogether

Move CCFC out of Coventry?

Absolutley no chance i would go.

I think the majority would not go.

It would kill the club stone dead instantly.

Won't be stone dead but would be a nightmare stuck in shit leagues forever with crowds of about 2000-3000 they will be unable to compete even with the likes of Crawley

skybluetony176

No. Its not Coventry, its not the Coventry "area", its Nuneaton. A different town. Its not about distance for me. If the new ground ended up being in my home town of Rugby and a five minute walk from where I live and I still wouldn't go.

Call me pedantic (wouldn't be the first time tonight) but when I go to watch Coventry at home I expect it to be in Coventry.

stupot07

Brilliant. It's ok for London wasps though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Gentleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

What the fuck are you babbling about? isn't it the case that most on here have said they couldn't give a shit about Wasps and only care about Cov. Can probably count on one hand the posters on here who have been happy about Wasps moving here, Yet you and others spout endless crap about them being here and point aimless fingers at none existent posters who are happy about it.

stupot07

What the fuck are you babbling about? isn't it the case that most on here have said they couldn't give a shit about Wasps and only care about Cov. Can probably count on one hand the posters on here who have been happy about Wasps moving here, Yet you and others spout endless crap about them being here and point aimless fingers at none existent posters who are happy about it.

Ha ha your on the Wum tonight. None existant? Surely any poster or non Cov fan who weren't happy about them being here wouldn't be going to watch them tomorrow?

Steve is going tomorrow, but says its ricoh or nothing for Ccfc.

stupot07

But this is about CCFC no one else.

It is, but as steves said he's going tomorrow, and has been quite active in defending wasps moving to the ricoh, it seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Simple answer, NO. I've said all along, unless the new stadium is within the borders of the city of Coventry, I wont step foot in the place. Would break my heart to stay away again but I would do what I felt to be right. I don't have to worry about that tho cus this new stadium WILL NOT happen. I hope Fish Face is good a magic tricks, cus he can either do a disappearing act or he can pull a stadium out of hid big fat arse

stupot07

Simple answer, NO. I've said all along, unless the new stadium is within the borders of the city of Coventry, I wont step foot in the place. Would break my heart to stay away again but I would do what I felt to be right. I don't have to worry about that tho cus this new stadium WILL NOT happen. I hope Fish Face is good a magic tricks, cus he can either do a disappearing act or he can pull a stadium out of hid big fat arse

And another one going tomorrow.....

pusbccfc

Build the ground and sell it to Wasps :).

The Reverend Skyblue

I am desperately sad to say absolutely no chance would I go.

all my ex game attendancees have gone and have moved on and though I would never ever support anyone else football will die in my heart.

what will I do, probably watch non league full time as Diss are absolutely shit and bottom of the league, so I am used to following unsuccessful teams , but I do find when I go it's very enjoyable , I can have a few beers then float home after.

My much missed Dad will be turning in his grave if we go to Nuneaton , and I am positive if he was still alive and Cov moved outside the cities limits , he too would find something else to do

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

what is it with you people who gives a fuck about Wasps? Fisher must be laughing hisuseless fucking head off "Dont worry Joy I think we've got away with it no blame on us darlin this lot will take any old shit fuck me we've blamed everybody ran out of options then Wasps pop up. I can keep this up for years lol whats that Joy well if it all goes tits up we'll sue the fans for not turning up"

Steve.B50

It is, but as steves said he's going tomorrow, and has been quite active in defending wasps moving to the ricoh, it seems a bit hypocritical to me.

yes I am going tomorrow, not going to lie about it, most on here know who I am.
do not hide myself, not ashamed of fact I enjoy f Rugby.
I also am seen at some Cov Rugby games.
Also on the hill every single game last season, also go to most away games with the City.
so what, you know who I am.

Nonleagueherewecome

No I wouldn't. And for the record, I would never go and watch Wasps or any other sports side at The Ricoh aside from maybe if one of our local non-league sides drew a Premier League club at home in the cup and wanted a bigger gate. Like as Torchomatic's lad said today, EG Racing Club Warwick :)

letsallsingtogether

Fuck it might go myself always wanted to be a bandwagoner.

I have been offered a ticket but up to now have refused, be nice to see the Ricoh full and I enjoy a good game of Rugby.

Will have to see how I feel in the morning.:whistle:

The Gentleman

what is it with you people who gives a fuck about Wasps? Fisher must be laughing hisuseless fucking head off "Dont worry Joy I think we've got away with it no blame on us darlin this lot will take any old shit fuck me we've blamed everybody ran out of options then Wasps pop up. I can keep this up for years lol whats that Joy well if it all goes tits up we'll sue the fans for not turning up"

It's because now some of the posters on here have yet someone else to blame except Sisu. Oh wait, they do blame Sisu, it's just that they never say it and always blame someone else.

letsallsingtogether

No I wouldn't. And for the record, I would never go and watch Wasps or any other sports side at The Ricoh aside from maybe if one of our local non-league sides drew a Premier League club at home in the cup and wanted a bigger gate. Like as Torchomatic's lad said today, EG Racing Club Warwick :)

So it was OK posters saying only going to Northampton because of my lad.

My lad would like to go and see the Wasps so is it wrong for me or any other father to take them?

I have took him to other So called franchise sporting venues MK Dons, Coventry Ice Hockey etc so what is the difference?

letsallsingtogether

It's because now some of the posters on here have yet someone else to blame except Sisu. Oh wait, they do blame Sisu, it's just that they never say it and always blame someone else.

Careful you will be accused of making things up.........

Nonleagueherewecome

My lad would like to go and see the Wasps so is it wrong for me or any other father to take them?

I have took him to other So called franchise sporting venues MK Dons, Coventry Ice Hockey etc so what is the difference?

I guess that's fair enough. I'm just not interested. I wouldn't be interested in any other team that moved here, because I don't support those sides-aside from maybe a MLB franchise, and that's obviously never going to happen!

stupot07

Ofcourse Sisu haven't got away with it. We know full well they are the majority to blame. We could do what you do and absolve everyone else of blame and just blame SISU 100%.

Nick

Administrator

Is your lad 6 or 7 and grown up a wasps fan from birth?

Nick

Administrator
No. Its not Coventry, its not the Coventry "area", its Nuneaton. A different town. Its not about distance for me. If the new ground ended up being in my home town of Rugby and a five minute walk from where I live and I still wouldn't go.

Call me pedantic (wouldn't be the first time tonight) but when I go to watch Coventry at home I expect it to be in Coventry.

It's more Bedworth to be fair.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ofcourse Sisu haven't got away with it. We know full well they are the majority to blame. We could do what you do and absolve everyone else of blame and just blame SISU 100%.

And you would be right to because without them this would never have happened.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We must have the most advanced kids in the world instead of crying at birth they're singing Lets all sing together surely we should be getting Attenborough in to do a documentary. I think I'll visit the maternity unit at Walsgrave bet the atmosphere is brilliant.

letsallsingtogether

Why should that matter If they want to go?
I hate the Villa but would have took him if he had asked.

He was forced to be a City fan by me shame he won't go any more hasn't been to one match in the last 2 seasons.:(

Used to take 4 off them to every game now none of them are interested.

Nick

Administrator
We must have the most advanced kids in the world instead of crying at birth they're singing Lets all sing together surely we should be getting Attenborough in to do a documentary. I think I'll visit the maternity unit at Walsgrave bet the atmosphere is brilliant.

Or there are just lots of city fans who are men so when their missus is pregnant it is pretty much a given the kid will be a city fan... Apart from that bloke who is now a leicester fan to spite sisu, and because they went into the PL.

Users who are viewing this thread