Would you want to see this at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Here in toronto its the same for toronto fc games went one in may against dalls fc and fireworks lights going off music blasting all this cheesy american shite trying build it up like its unreal football, me and my friend saw worst football played ever we left half time was dreadful.

pastythegreat

Just to do that once would probably cost our yearly salary budget. And think how often you'd have to change the bulbs in the spotlights. Would cost a small fortune

GaryJones

Were the Wasps about to run out onto the pitch?
Pantomime has no place in sport - so my answer is no.

jordan210

will look brilliant when we play on a cold Tuesday night vs a team who only have a small away following........

hill83

Can I ask why?

Don’t get me another pint mate the flashing lights are on

Skyblueweeman

I actually think if we were higher up the leagues, attendances were high and the costs weren't detrimental, then why not? It would help build the atmosphere for sure.

As skyblue93 has intimated at though...image if there were 4k for a midweek checkatrade game?! It would be laughable. One for the future maybe, but not right now.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Didn’t Celtic spend £2 million on these lights in the summer for Champions League nights and got knocked out into the europa league!

Nick

Administrator
IT isn't even the best song from the Greatest Showman anyway.

Anybody remember back in the day when we had Fire at HR? I am sure it was when Kriss Kross played at half time on Sky.

shmmeee

At a quarter-full Ricoh? ABSOLUTELY NOT

In actual big games where there's a full crowd? Hell yeah.

This is the answer.

Late-night, big game, big crowd, go all out.

Dull 0-0 in front of 7k on an overcast Tuesday: not so much.

CJ_covblaze

This is similar to what they did in Amsterdam for the England game. It was like being at a trance gig.

stevefloyd

I would like to see this at the Ricoh

giphy.gif

ccfcway

IT isn't even the best song from the Greatest Showman anyway.

Anybody remember back in the day when we had Fire at HR? I am sure it was when Kriss Kross played at half time on Sky.

I seem to remember Sonia playing once as well, with the "sky dancers"

covcity4life

i always thought if i owned city i could completley revamp match days

from music/lighting to banners to annoucers etc

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

i always thought if i owned city i could completley revamp match days

from music/lighting to banners to annoucers etc
As long as you're not in control of the scoreboard, especially when typing the teams we are playing and the players names. ;)

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread