Wrexham win FA Trophy Final at Wembley (1 Viewer)

HinckleySBA

Well done to Andy Morrell on winning the FA Trophy final today. Former City players Stephen Wright, Kevin Thornton and Rob Ogleby all played as well as Andy. Thornton scored for Wrexham from the penalty spot in normal time before the game went to a penalty shoot out. Maybe he could teach Macca how to take a pen!

Steve.B50

He had talent that lad, (Thornton)pity he got in with wrong crowd. Enjoyed watching him, scored the winner at Hull once. Great player.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I like the look of Adrian Cieslewicz and the Grimsby keeper was close for MOTM (although he dived the same way everytime in the pen shootout).

Yes its a low level to be playing at but, the saves he pulled off were impressive.

As for Cieslewicz, looks like hes a 21 year old former Man C attacking midfielder. Looked very impressive. Must be a reason he started on the bench though.

Thornton did show more composure than McSheff.

Nonleagueherewecome

Morrell might yet be the man to sort Thornton out.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nice to hear that Cieslewicz was good sw, I've read plenty of positive things about him.

If I ever get FM again, it'll have to be Wrexham I manage first!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nice to hear that Cieslewicz was good sw, I've read plenty of positive things about him.

If I ever get FM again, it'll have to be Wrexham I manage first!

Looks very useful for 21 year old! Id snap him up and play him in place of Sheff. Not just cus i hate Sheff but he was very attacking, and kept linking up well with the left back so would fit where Sheff (supposedly) plays ;)

ccfcway

Richard Wright and Kevin Thornton get to have their day in the sun and play at Wembley

bloody hell, it doesnt rain does it !

Users who are viewing this thread