WTAF! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Two shot after girl, 12, opens fire at Los Angeles school - Girl, 12, held in LA school shooting

12?? A 12 year old girl. How long until it's 9 year olds, or 7 year olds. They are already talking of teaching teachers how to handle, be armed with and use guns over there.

Doesn't take half a brain to work out that the next thing will probably be a kid just taking a gun from a teacher and using that on their classmates.

Good job we have a voice of reason and gun law reformer in the White House isn't it.

When will America ever, ever wake up?

Otis

Latest news now is that it was an accident. It was apparently in some kid's backpack and went off by accident.

Still makes no difference. What on earth are kids doing with guns at school?

wingy

Latest news now is that it was an accident. It was apparently in some kid's backpack and went off by accident.

Still makes no difference. What on earth are kids doing with guns at school?
Not sure how plausible that is really .
I've read the 'Child' involved thought it was a toy (possible).
However one in the head ,another to the wrist, then three with, One possibly a teacher @30 yrs old suffering minor Injuries like contusions, suggesting a possible struggle .

dancers lance

Nothing to do with guns Otis. It's the fault of everything but guns.
Gun crime in America is a strange one, many have a "you can't take away our firearm's, It's in the Constitution" mentality, coupled with a paranoid, anti government ideology that fuels the fire. Canada has more gun's per head than America yet only recorded 172 gun related murders last year, to put that in to perspective, the UK (no firearms allowed) recorded 629 in the same period.

clint van damme

Gun crime in America is a strange one, many have a "you can't take away our firearm's, It's in the Constitution" mentality, coupled with a paranoid, anti government ideology that fuels the fire. Canada has more gun's per head than America yet only recorded 172 gun related murders last year, to put that in to perspective, the UK (no firearms allowed) recorded 629 in the same period.

I think you've quoted the UKs total murder figure, not just death by firearm.

xcraigx

Headline news on BBC, Sky news and CNN all about the royal wedding, this clearly isn't anywhere near as important ffs.

clint van damme

if, according to Trump, two stabbings in London constitute a war zone, what does this constitute?
I'm sure more guns will be the solution.

Otis

if, according to Trump, two stabbings in London constitute a war zone, what does this constitute?
I'm sure more guns will be the solution.
Spot on, because if we started using guns on knife attackers here, the attackers would still continue to use knives and not switch to guns, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread