xbox mic help? (1 Viewer)

n1xon

when on live and taking to friends i have to turn down game volume and my telly up to hear them. i use a kinect as a mic and they can hear me fine. just wondering if any of u guys know if theres anyway to turn up other users mic's or maybe its because im using a kinect?

n1xon

i checked that its just kinect mic on and mic off. listen through headset listen, through speakers, listen through headset and speakers and mute. couldnt find a volume control. :thinking about: thought i would ask on here before raterh than gettin the hassle of signing upto a xbox forum.

cornoccfc

Using kinect as a mic- not advised.

Like you say, you have to lower your tv volume a lot and even then it's not easy to hear someone speaking through kinect.

Best to use a headset, or even a wireless one if you're actually playing a kinect game.

n1xon

i wil go on amaazon and just buy a wireless headset. i dont play the kinect its for the mrs think they r a waste of time and i dont like the look of the pictres it takes of u all the time while playing the stupid games :pointlaugh:. fun when pissed though :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread