You just can't make this stuff up... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...friend-Colonel-Gaddafi.html?ito=feeds-newsxml (I apologize for the fact that it comes from the Daily Mail)

Diouf heaps embarrassment on Rangers by admitting he admires his 'friend' Gaddafi

El-Hadji Diouf's seemingly endless desire to court controversy took another twist last night with the stunning admission that he admires Colonel Gaddafi.

The hot-headed Rangers striker, who appears to revel in his bad-boy image, told an African magazine that he regards the Libyan tyrant and his son Saif as 'my friends'.
There will be those within Ibrox squirming with embarrassment that Diouf has heaped further bad publicity on the troubled club - and they will be equally disappointed that the player went on to insist Madjid Bougherra must quit Rangers in the summer and set his sights on a move to the English Premiership.

'Gaddafi is a man who I have always admired,' declared Diouf. 'I am telling the truth. I know him, and I know his son Saif as well. They are my friends.

'I do not honestly know what is really happening in Libya at the moment, but it must be very hard for Gaddafi and his family.

'I cannot remain far away from what is happening in Libya. I do not know who is in the right and who is wrong, but it is a shame to see so many victims.

:jerkit:

rob9872

Sometimes it's best to say nothing. Horrible c*** and should be booted out of the game, not for this but the combination of things undesreving of anyone. To think we get stick for having Mk who is a saint by comparison

covladzak

We bombed Gaddifi stupid when I was at RAF Upper Heyford in 1986, and our mates the French wouldn't let us use their airspace... To bad we didn't get a few of Dioufs family on the way! ;);):wave:

Users who are viewing this thread