Youth game moved from CBS to Leamington? (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

been feeding the crows on my dog walks recently, very clever birds.
Reading "Corvus. A Life With Birds" by Esther Woolfson" Interesting.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Indeed. Not an essential piece of kit for curling one down, though.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but our u18s lost 3-2 to Southampton in the last minute. Bit of a shitter...

slowpoke

Bit unlucky but Southampton are good, their centre-forward bagged a hat-trick being tipped another Shearer, they know what they are talking about having produced a number of international even world class strikers in the past.

alexccfc99

@mr_monkey not sure what’s so funny mate. From what he said, we’re in shit street again
They’ve just got back from a weeks training abroad, unless King paid for that separately whilst he waits to (hopefully) get control of the club - Forking out for the whole squad to go abroad doesn’t seem like the actions of a club who could go to the wall any second

Otis

Bit unlucky but Southampton are good, their centre-forward bagged a hat-trick being tipped another Shearer, they know what they are talking about having produced a number of international even world class strikers in the past.
What's his name?

GIMOC

They’ve just got back from a weeks training abroad, unless King paid for that separately whilst he waits to (hopefully) get control of the club - Forking out for the whole squad to go abroad doesn’t seem like the actions of a club who could go to the wall any second

planned and booked months ago. You don’t think they booked last minute do you?

slowpoke

Southampton have a fantastic record of unearthing top strikers, Shearer, Bale, Walcott, Le-Tissier, Mick Channon, one who went to Man.United, Danny ?? can’t remember his surname, had twin brothers there too. There’s a few international caps amongst that lot.

wingy

Southampton have a fantastic record of unearthing top strikers, Shearer, Bale, Walcott, Le-Tissier, Mick Channon, one who went to Man.United, Danny ?? can’t remember his surname, had twin brothers there too. There’s a few international caps amongst that lot.
Wallace?
It's a honourable name round these parts.

slowpoke

Arr yes that’s him he was a bloody good player, rattled my brain to think of his surname, unfortunately there’s not a lot of brain to rattle.

Users who are viewing this thread