Zaha (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I have not the time to waste reading into it but if this kid can play for England and then he can decide IF he wants to play for us again smacks of delusion to me.

Once you play for the senoir side that should be that. He has been honoured with a call up. Either make sure he fully appreciates that or otherwise clear off!

CTID

Its because its only a friendly mate, he can still play for who ever he likes until he plays in a competitive match

akira1984

The thing is it smacks of desperation to me. Seems like they're only capping him to stop IC having him. It should be his country of birth should have first refusal in situations like this, where the player is undecided

CCFCSteve

The thing is it smacks of desperation to me. Seems like they're only capping him to stop IC having him. It should be his country of birth should have first refusal in situations like this, where the player is undecided

not sure about desperation. hes a talented up and coming youngster who has apparantly in the past indicated he would prefer to play for England. Id get him in asap, we're hardly blessed with a whole raft of quality players.

Saying that there does seem to be a few more decent younsters about than we thought a couple of years back; Sterling, Cleverly, Wilshere, Smalling, Wellbeck, and Forsters playing well for celtic

Paxman II

My point is that when ever you pull on a shirt to represenbt 'your' country then that is that, friendly or not. We (the FA) must decide if they want him, can convince him and keep him or don't pick him in the first place. It makes a mockery of representing your country if you can simply switch allegiance.

CCFCSteve

My point is that when ever you pull on a shirt to represenbt 'your' country then that is that, friendly or not. We (the FA) must decide if they want him, can convince him and keep him or don't pick him in the first place. It makes a mockery of representing your country if you can simply switch allegiance.

I agree but some peoples situations are a bit different/complicated than most. Carl jenkinson is another. I think Zaha will stick with England, thats what has always been suiggested in the past.

Otis

I have not the time to waste reading into it but if this kid can play for England and then he can decide IF he wants to play for us again smacks of delusion to me.

Once you play for the senoir side that should be that. He has been honoured with a call up. Either make sure he fully appreciates that or otherwise clear off!

I'm going to do the same with my taxes.

Pay them once and then if I don't like it I'll pay my taxes to another country instead ....... albeit an off shore account.

Rich

I'm going to do the same with my taxes.

Pay them once and then if I don't like it I'll pay my taxes to another country instead ....... albeit an off shore account.

Surely you need to work to pay tax?

Otis

You pay taxes on everything sonny!

Value Added Tax, Council Tax, Car Tax, Carpet Tax etc. etc. etc.

Rich

You pay taxes on everything sonny!

Value Added Tax, Council Tax, Car Tax, Carpet Tax etc. etc. etc.

But how do you decide to not pay VAT and use an offshore account? I thought you were talking about income Tax and tax on interest.

Otis

I can talk about anything I want. It's my head and my fantasy so you can just fook off! ;)

Covstu

I think this guy has fantastic potential and we need to be more ruthless in getting players like him chained to the national team. well done I say!!

Users who are viewing this thread