Zain (1 Viewer)

better days

I think it’s his ex girlfriend now and I think she was an interesting character
I don't remember all the details but it was a bit of a mess from what I heard at the time
A shame as he'd previously been doing reasonably well

AiS86

She got pregnant and he said get rid. She's an interesting character to say the least

rob9872

I think it’s his ex girlfriend now and I think she was an interesting character
She met him at our charity quiz night and was there to help. I have to be careful as she's a relative of one of the organisers but at the time wanted to 'snare' any footballer (which she managed to in the toilets on that night!) and has since had his baby too. Was a pain in the backside on social media when Zain did or didn't get selected and I know a couple of lads who have been there since too. Interesting certainly covers a wide spectrum of descriptions, although generation typical imo and a product that would have been equally happy in any version of big brother or Essex etc. wanting her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

TomRad85

Dodgy agent, dodgy Mrs... needs to learn to surround himself with better people. No sympathy really, although he did ok for us when needed so hope he finds something.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
She met him at our charity quiz night and was there to help. I have to be careful as she's a relative of one of the organisers but at the time wanted to 'snare' any footballer (which she managed to in the toilets on that night!) and has since had his baby too. Was a pain in the backside on social media when Zain did or didn't get selected and I know a couple of lads who have been there since too. Interesting certainly covers a wide spectrum of descriptions, although generation typical imo and a product that would have been equally happy in any version of big brother or Essex etc. wanting her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Snared in the toilets?

Decent.

Ccfcisparks

I see shes on Onlyfans too

Users who are viewing this thread