The £500 Premier Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Wasn't it a quick cash raise for something that may never happen?

If it was definitely going to happen it would be a bit weird. It’s basically a £50 or whatever the difference was bet that we’ll go up and worst case probably mean you pay less in year 4/5 if we haven’t gone up.

MrBlueFace

If it was definitely going to happen it would be a bit weird. It’s basically a £50 or whatever the difference was bet that we’ll go up and worst case probably mean you pay less in year 4/5 if we haven’t gone up.
It was simple fan manipulation, gambling infact. Quite a good con. Half a million quid in his pocket anyway.

shmmeee

It was simple fan manipulation, gambling infact. Quite a good con. Half a million quid in his pocket anyway.

What’s the con exactly?

Yes it’s obviously a small gamble. But with inflation and the current trajectory of the team not a massive one worth getting upset about.

Like previous owners I doubt King is taking any money out of the club. We’ve just spent £35m in fees alone FFS

Mcbean

It’s a 20% discount possibly over 5 years - promotion is always something that could happen - we got pretty close year one 😉

Flying Fokker

Con or no con I just like the idea that i know the price of my season ticket for 4 years, helps you plan and save up for it.
I paid an extra £100 for mine. Still worth it. How much will a standard ticket cost next season. ST likely to be £450 plus.

zuni

Still can’t believe we don’t get preferential turnstile access…having to mix with the poor and homeless #ragin

theferret

Needs to be careful on pricing, we'll see a fall in st sales anyway, so a 10% increase could put many off.

I paid the £500 last season but might downgrade next season, especially as my two kids go up an age bracket, so going to sting.

ST prices are ok tbh, but match day pricing needs a review, it's a difficult balance I know between revenue and keeping people interested.

One thing I'm sure will change is the £250 adult ST in the family section. Despite being sold out, barely more than half full many games.

Users who are viewing this thread