The £500 Premier Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Thanks.

Now my comment:

The club introduced the season ticket with the clear statement that it would be withdrawn at kickoff for the Middlesbrough league game.

Those of us who purchased the ticket, did so on the understanding that the chances of City being promoted were considerably slimmer than today.

3 games later, the club are still selling the ticket (I believe) under the same deal.

if so, this, in my opinion, is selling those of us who took the original risk, ‘down the river’.

Hopefully I am wrong.
And those who cannot afford the cost. Does this all mean that the club will be liable to give free tickets to those who committed? I’ve been desperate to buy a 400 quid ticket with my son and one of his mates. As things stand, I could be in the position of not going to the final (accepted as the right outcome). But, it’s bad business to stifle further purchase of season tickets by keeping the 50o quid.

Plus, if in the prem, each ticket will be over fewer games anyway. What a mess they are making of this.

Flying Fokker

Thanks.

Now my comment:

The club introduced the season ticket with the clear statement that it would be withdrawn at kickoff for the Middlesbrough league game.

Those of us who purchased the ticket, did so on the understanding that the chances of City being promoted were considerably slimmer than today.

3 games later, the club are still selling the ticket (I believe) under the same deal.

if so, this, in my opinion, is selling those of us who took the original risk, ‘down the river’.

Hopefully I am wrong.
Tough sheet. The club hasn’t held any deadlines for most things.

shmmeee

Cant shake the feeling that if we win at Wembley the non Premier Package ST costs will go up and that’s why they’re not released yet.

Robinshio

Cant shake the feeling that if we win at Wembley the non Premier Package ST costs will go up and that’s why they’re not released yet.
I would expect a renewal price and a new season ticket price - with the published prices held for renewals

shmmeee

I would expect a renewal price and a new season ticket price - with the published prices held for renewals

Fine I theory except if we were a normal club they’d have been on sale ages ago so feels a little bit like taking advantage of the situation.

CCFCSteve

Also thought that. Maybe not by much but wouldn’t surprise me.

The premier package ticket for those in premium was a no brainer anyway, let alone over the past 24-48 hours

SBT

To raise prices on STs before you’ve even put them on regular sale would just be plain price gouging.

Flying Fokker

That is the decent thing to do. But the heady, self-serving money crunchers may think otherwise. Remembering of course that that cannot afford to alienate fans like the last shit show.

Robinshio

I think it is 4/5 Luton 11/10 cov

so £250 on Luton wins £450 + £200 profit (making £500 ST £300)
if we win you lose the £250 but get the £500 back making £500 ST effectively £250

Flying Fokker

Unless we draw....
Yep. Despite my reticence, I bought 2 this morning. It’s a catch 22 scenario. There was potential for me to miss out on Wembley, fed up with checking the ticket site, missed out on preferred location etc. Had a season ticket up to Northampton. TBH, I haven’t looked at the detail of the £500 deal.

So it worked. Me, my adult lad and his pal and brother are all new season ticket holders. 4 new PST card holders (1 is a spurs fan and his brother is an Arsenal fan). So they are now Sky Blue.

Missed out on 87 final because I mistakenly believed that I had no right to go even though I’d been to half the seasons games.

so I’m up where the pigeons shit. But I’m there.

Last edited:

JAM See

Yep. Despite my reticence, I bought 2 this morning. It’s a catch 22 scenario. There was potential for me to miss out on Wembley, fed up with checking the ticket site, missed out on preferred location etc. Had a season ticket up to Northampton. TBH, I haven’t looked at the detail of the £500 deal.

So it worked. Me, my adult lad and his pal are all new season ticket holders.
Missed out on 87 final because I mistakenly believed that I had no right to go even though I’d been to half the seasons games.

so I’m up where the pigeons shit. But I’m there.
Now go and put £250 per ST on Luton to be promoted.

(I'm assuming the money back offer is still extant).

shmmeee

There’s pretty much nothing in the Premium Zone and people will be buying to guarantee Wembley tickets so it’s smart to leave it open as every sale is £100 or so more than it would be. I’d imagine the only people who haven’t bought at £500 will be those who buy on finance and those who take kids, with maybe a sprinkling like me who were waiting to see if better seats get released. It will have absolutely maximised income from adult/OAP STH.

Grendel

And those who cannot afford the cost. Does this all mean that the club will be liable to give free tickets to those who committed? I’ve been desperate to buy a 400 quid ticket with my son and one of his mates. As things stand, I could be in the position of not going to the final (accepted as the right outcome). But, it’s bad business to stifle further purchase of season tickets by keeping the 50o quid.

Plus, if in the prem, each ticket will be over fewer games anyway. What a mess they are making of this.

you buy one for £500 and you’d get a Wembley Ticket?

djr8369

Thats life I'm 61 also lost my concession but fuck me its only £40 I sit in the cheap seats so havent upgraded to £500 ST.
You have brought a premier ticket so should be more, If you feel ripped off or lied send it back or give it to the ST fund.
Fuck me we are in the Play Offs and all we get is someone moaning about something.

PUSB
If we go up people with have their arse in their hands about plastic fans, the concourse being busy, Doug King not personally supervising all queues, lack of investment and Robins having took us as far as he can.
Strap yourself in.

shmmeee

If we go up people with have their arse in their hands about plastic fans, the concourse being busy, Doug King not personally supervising all queues, lack of investment and Robins having took us as far as he can.
Strap yourself in.

Cant wait 😍

Brighton Sky Blue

Strap yourself in.

McF against Haaland, we’ll need the David O’Day Low Block

Users who are viewing this thread